Beaten Televangelist: I Love Him, But I'm Dumpin' Him!

9/6/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He allegedly kicked, choked and stomped her, but televangelist/beating victim Juanita Bynum says she still loves her husband. Oh, God.

In an interview with FOX 5 Atlanta, Bynum talked about the almighty beatdown Bishop Thomas W. Weeks gave her in an Atlanta airport hotel parking lot last month -- and the divorce is now in progress. Can I get an amen?!

Bynum admits, "My love for him, separating what I experienced in that parking lot ... it's so much until I think I can marry him twice, but this one is over." Hallelujah!

Bynum also said it wasn't the first time her preacher hubby, who has since been charged with felony aggravated assault and making terrorist threats, had gotten physical with her -- though this last altercation was by far the worst. And apparently, his last.

Desease control

Rnady bought a nice beach house in california paula bought a nice Condo in Trump plazza.

Thier church took in over 40 mill last year

but, the church is 22 mil in dept.

I wander where the churchs money went...

MISS SWEET D

WELL I WILL GIVE HER A SHOUT FOR HAVING THE SENSE TO FINALLY GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT MARRIAGE BEFORE HE KILLED HER. MOST WOMEN WILL STAY BECAUSE THEY SAY THEY LOVE THE SOB. WHILE SHE DOES ADMIT TO STILL LOVING HIM SHE IS TOSSING HIS SORRY ASS TO THE CURB AS ALL WOMEN SHOULD DO WITH ABUSIVE ASS MEN. AND FOR THAT I GIVE THE GIRL A HIGH FIVE!!!!
AT LEAST THAT SHOWS SHE DOES HAVE SOME SELF ESTEEM ABOUT HERSELF, FINALLY.

Desease control

Con artist like the bishop and Juanita Bynum know how to use the loop holes in

the system...
Preachers can buy houses and cars with tax free churchs funds so they get the most expensive ones they can LAY THIER HANDS ON

They know it is wrong but its great beacuse they get to live like kings while the church and its peole suffer and go WITHOUT

marlene

I am really sorry about what happen to you Juanita and I am going to repect you because you are great woman of God. But it makes me sad to see you couldn't make it. In the bible its says "many are called but few are chosen". Wow its make me think I don't have any hope you had two rings.....anyway...... I hope your girlfriends read all these comments to you.

p.s. I just want to say can I please get my prayer shall... I sent my money in and haven't got it . Its been two yearsTBN got my money though... help me with that.. thanks p.o. box 1991 rialto, ca. 92377 good luck sister. I really would like to here from you... I sure you will get a new annointing, love your sister in Christ Marlene

MISS SWEET D

DIDN'T A WOMAN NAME WINKLER THAT KILLED HER HUSBAND JUST GET OFF AFTER SERVING JUST A FEW MONTHS IN PRISON A PREACHER'S WIFE ALSO?? DIDN'T SHE CLAIM ABUSE ALSO? WHAT IS IT WITH THESE SO CALLED MORAL PERVERTS? . WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BILLY GRAHAM, THERE IS NO OTHER PREACHER CREDITABLE NOW DAYS THAT ISN'T PREACHING ABOUT MONEY, MOSTLY GIVING TO THEIR CHURCH AND I REFUSE TO SUPPORT A PREACHER'S LIFESTYLE. I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY AND MEDITATE AT HOME. AS FOR AS TITHING GOES, I WILL GIVE MY 10% TO HELPING MY COMMUNITY AND VARIOUS CHARITIES.

Here comes the judge

Run for your >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LIFE!

Desease control

If you want to Know God . Go to church dont just turn on the TV and lesson to TV preachers
they are selling something and no nothing of God.

You must pray but use your Brain as well.

Standards are badly needed.

Juanita, dear, you're still brainwashed by this bully. Getting pounded is NOT love. Ever.

JLR

You people on this site are right down stupid. If you're not Juanita or Paula/Randy White, then why post???

TMZ, I think you should expose TV evangelicals. Good or bad, negative or positive. They want to be and are celebrities, then they should be held accountable for their conduct just as Hollywood celebrities.

Dee

I'm going to need for you all the really pay close attention to this comment PLEASE:
Learn God FOR YOURSELF...stop Worshipping people because they know how to get their selves on TV. Think about this:
If you got beat down by your husband, would you be going on interviews to talk about it as a christian?
If you really loved your husband and really loved God, would you be running all over the country day and night or spend more time at home being a wife?
If you really loved God and was working for His purpose, would you ALWAYS be talking about money and prosperity or would you be talking about how to GIVE to someone less fortunate?
THINK ABOUT WHO YOU IDOLIZE, anyone you put on a pedastel takes the place of GOD...My last question, WHO IS YOUR GOD, People who have fame and fortune in the name of JESUS orrrrrrrrrrrr the TRUE and LIVING GOD who you can go to FOR YOURSELF and get the same things youre looking for in other? Ponder That

observer

This is bad publicity for a self-proclaimed "Prophetess".

Clinton

Having seen a few of her....performances...., and not trying to justify ANYONE ever hitting ANYONE, I would like to know what REALLY instigated the whole thing, - and, I'd like to hear it from someone other than HER. Not that she'd try to juice it up and use it to further her "career",....no, no, she wouldn't do that,....hmmmmm.

Desease control

fIRST CRY ON LOCAL TV

2ND CRY AT CHURCH

3RD CRY ON TBN

4TH CRY ON CNN

5 TH CRY ON CBS

6TH CRY ON ABC

7TH CRY ON AOL

Hal

Juanita - there is no way God wants any of us to remain in an abusive relationship. If it happens once, it WILL happen again. Get out!!!

Desease control