Good Girl Gone Bad ... Again!

9/6/2007 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her cell phone, cigarettes and makeup in hand, titillating "Stomp the Yard" star Meagan Good had all the essentials for a gal's night out on the town -- except a bra!
Meagan Good
Once again, the ravishing 26-year-old posed for pics in a sheer top outside Hyde -- and showed off her breast assets! Nips slips are so Bai Ling!

The Hollywood limelight can't outshine Meagan's headlights!

judaz

Come on Johnny SoCal, everyone knows Jewish Men love Black Women. lol. Besides, she's been in some high grossing movies. "Friday" and "Stomp the Yard" made tons of money. But she denied my Friend Request on Myspace, that big fiveheaded wench! lol

sam

She's pretty. Too bad these young ladies in Hollywood have no class. Wear underwear for heaven's sake. We all have nipples but we don’t feel the need to display them in public.

Bird

Dana I have to disagree with you. Meg's big fake hair is bigger than her big fake breasts. She's no Pamela Anderson.

FredsForAmnesty

Once a celebrity finds out certain behaviors give them free press...they tend to manufacture/re-create it for themselves. Transparent! Literally!

Ms. Giant1

#41 good thing she's not Pamela Anderson.then she would have multiple partners ( male & female) unhappy marriage, really fake boobs, blond hair and no ambition....... get a life.. Pam is a damn homonger.....

KingTut

I "was" a big fan of Megan's. The last big film she starred in was "Waist Deep" with Tyreese and Game. She's a great actress with a pretty face, so you can't take that away from her. However, it seems like she has boarded the trainwreck of losers begging for attention. Unlike other actors, she has worked constantly kicking out a couple of movies a year. it's unfortunate that she's about to throw all of that away now. Directors and producers don't want to take a chance on drunk coked-up losers. Next we are gonna start seeing her with white powder on her lip and nose, or track marks on her arms. What a waste. maybe she needs to check into promises now to save a little time.

What's more shocking is that her pops is LAPD... go figure.

ohnoudient

My opinion of her just went down a notch. What a stupid thing to do when she didn't need to do anything to get attention. Wtf was she thinking?

sparkle

whoever this is, would look better if she found the right foundation for her face.

oh, and, sorry girl Pamela did the shirt thing first...at her comedy central roast.

Chitown-Shay-Shay

You could tell that she knows her nips are showing....Look at the way she's pulling at her shirt...But I guess she could use the attention...I hardly know who she is

LIARS

Styles

I took these pictures last night. The ones on that site her hair is different, different location, shes not wearing the same thing on her wrist it's obviously not the same picture!

yeahitsme

so where can i actually see those nips? if she had a sheer top on or dress she knew they were gonna show thru!!

Heather

I went to Junior High School with Meagan. I believe we were in the same english class. I remember once she had done a Dr. Pepper commercial and that was kinda neat to see her on TV like that. Its interesting too to see how peoples styles change. Granted it was in Junior High, but I remember she always used to wear big huge baggy t-shirts and big baggy pants. My how she's blossomed. Congrats to her for acheiving what she has in her career.

Diva

arden sorry she's not a beach blonde bimbo that you so treasure. She has that exotic beauty that no matter how hard your indsay & paris try to inject their lips they'll never get to her status of sexy...Sadly you know that and it eats you up OH Well....

lars

I love how she's pulling her shirt down ..
it screams.. look at these.. . and I would .. am .. will :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments