New Jacko Tracko?

9/6/2007 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Raymone Bain, Jackson's power publicist, called us back. She told us that Mr. Jackson has "not released any new material" and as far as she knows this is not his song. She says it is a "smooth criminal pulling a fast one!" She did say, however, that if someone has leaked material illegally, their lawyers would pursue it. Who's bad!

Either the King of Pop is on a mission to reclaim his throne, or some other smooth criminal is pulling a fast one.
Clickto Hear
Pittsburgh's 96.1 KISS FM claims they have a new song from Michael Jackson called "Mamacita," where the Gloved One rocks out ... sometimes in Spanish! Que' ridiculo!

TMZ couldn't confirm with Michael's rep if the new track is authentic, but Jacko hasn't released an original song in years and is overdue for a comeback -- like some other pop stars we know!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dawn Day

Sorry but this dude is CREEPY. I can't stand the thought of him having a 'comeback'.

Eww.

Superwoman

O..........K!

Balderdash

With a plethora of Michael jackson impersonators, who's to know. Michael is hardly rocking out in Spanish. He's singing mostly in English with a few phrases thrown in.

Bluman

Who cares. Freako.

Marie

I live in Pittsburgh. If it is on Kiss its fake. Especially that crappy morning show. It would be like a radio station in Wichita Kansas releasing a song.

BiggStreet

I know music pretty well and it doesnt sound like a hoax to me. It sounds like Michael actually trying to make a comeback and its not a spanish song its in english with a strong spanish influence probably leaked from an upcoming Project

But all in all thats Michal Jackson

Fish

I find it funny that he still sings about women.

Heather

I've been listening to MJ since he came out way back when and that is definately him.

Carmen

IF HE WAS MAKING A NEW SONG.....IT WOULDNT BE MAMACITA. IT WOULD BE "ME GUSTA LOS NINOS!" HE IS A WEIRDO! JUST LOOK AT HIM! LISTEN TO WHAT KIND OF THINGS HE SAYS! THAT MAN NEEDS SOME SERIOUS HELP....ASAP

CrystalHasAnOpinion

I believe its him...and damn its a great song to come back to!

Mu

Eww.. He badly needs a manicure!

jc

He is a pedaphile.. I can get past alot of things celebrities do. Some of them are over endulged and self destructive with no grasp of reality. It's ok we all like to watch the trainwrecks, but this person is the devil and I hope he stays far away. It would sicken me to see him pull off a comeback. But... it would NOT suprise me.

lilmaygirl

This song and a bunch of others originated by the same youtube user who is now suspended, and all of them have been claimed by other artists.

MJ forever

sgn

Why doesn't he just give it up and admit defeat?? The longer he and that whole freakish family drags themselves through the media and embarrasses themselves, they just prolong the embaraasment and shame and agoney. The problem is they have no shame or sensibility. I don't know how he or any of them can manage to crawl out of bed in the morning but for the arrogance and stupidity and disregard for the reproach that they bring.

TeesMyBody.com T-Shirts

This should be good. Maybe he's gonna get some latino plastic surgery.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments