Hill Shills Bill

For Campaign Thrill?

9/7/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prez hopeful Hillary Clinton is throwing a big, billionaire-studded Brentwood bash -- and look who she's trotting out as the main attraction -- none other than Slick Willie!

0907_bill_hillary_ap_fm_tmz-1
TMZ got a copy of the invite to the Sept. 18 benefit -- costing $2,300-per-head for the VIP reception-- and from the looks of it, it isn't the househusband Clinton who will be pressing the flesh and smooth-talking. The event is billed: "An Evening with President William Jefferson Clinton."

With some seriously heavy hitters hosting the event -- Ron Burkle, Steve Bing, etc., -- it looks like Hillary decided to swing the big stick for this one. Then again, it could just be that Bill's doing his penance for l'affaire Lewinsky.

PinkYo

What a waste of money. WE ALL KNOW she is not going to win.

Candi

Vote for Barack Obama!!!!!!!!

jason

what the hell is wrong with bill's face in that photo? way to make a crappy photoshop job, TMZ. did your intern not realize there is an Undo command?

Pieta

Fred Thompson for President!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister Golden Hair

Somebody better hide the cigars!

angel46

I do love Obama, BUT....I would love to see Bill Clinton back in the White House...this would be INTERESTING!!!!

Rocco and David

You couldn't PAY me to go - Slick Willie Clinton SUCKS!!!

Obama Rocks!

I love TMZ

It's so upsetting and sad that Hillary Clinton is spending all these millions on campaigning when she knows she'll never be President. Spend those millions in actually improving our country instead of wasting it for your nowhere-going campaign.

Jersey Mom

He's doing the same thing in Englewood New Jersey next week.

Frank in Sacramento

ME THINKS THAT TMZ IS A SHILL FOR THE GOP??? YOU ALL MUST LOVE THE MESS THAT THE REPOS HAVE US IN, INCLUDING THE IRAQI QUAGMIRE??? HOW DARE YOU!!!

Ugghhh!

Hillary Clinton didn't get HEALTH CARE passed the last time these two Lincoln Bedroom Invited - some of their friendly Party Jumpers - to our White House. She's not going to get it passed this time either, it's just another broken promise.........as, she just wants to be back in the White House and sit pretty again.

I think these two dopes have embarrased this country enough! Yeah, yeah, Slick Willey did a few things for the country........and Hillary barked!

However, Clinton didn't bother taking out Hussain either.......it left that for the next guy to get into deep do do with. Regardless........who on earth believes ANYTHING Hillary says. ARE YOU READING THIS HILLARY? Do not waste tax payers money on yourself!

Clinton can't get back in.........so Hillary is invited. Ugh! I hope not, or I'll show up at that White House DEMANDING my sooooooo called Health Care.

Frank in Sacramento

WHEN YOU IDIOTS ON THE RIGHT(WRONG) FINALLY WAKE UP....I HOPE WE ARENT IN THE SAME BREAD LINE !!!
W HAS PUT US IN QUITE A MESS.
HILLARY WOULD BE FAR BETTER THAN THE AWOL PREZ THAT IS IN THERE NOW.
9/11 AND HUSSEIN WERE NOT RELATED YOU IDIOTS. WE SHOULD NOT INVADE COUNTRIES THAT DONT IMPOSE A THREAT TO US!
WAKE UP REPOS !!!

WHAT?

No Thank you. Better things to do then to listen to anyone wanting to increase my taxes just because I worked hard for my own success. Does not make any sense for our Gov't to scold the responsible and enable the irresponsible. Enforce job/education/job and reform the aide. There is plenty of work to go around for all legal Americans and that way you can leave my 'more than fair share' of taxes alone.

Mary

He has atoned, gone through therapy, paid down the debt which is now at how many trillions of dollars(?) under George W. Bush, and will be leaving this world a better placed than when he entered.

Go Bill and Hillary! Enjoy your brief stay in California....

Heidi

Haha, TMZ is definitely Right friendly. Bush does that for Republican hopefuls too, why not mention that? I guess it would make sense that a website that uses the same lame jokes over and over (See Angelina Jolie posts) and constantly makes grammatical errors would emphasize with our not so slick president.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments