Tila's New Show Goes Both Ways

9/7/2007 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MySpace phenomenon Tila Tequila is getting a new MTV dating show in which 32 lucky singles compete for her attention -- "Bachelor"-style -- with one small difference: The contestants are half straight men and half lesbians. It's twice the sexiness!
Tila Tequila
Tila will welcome all comers into a mansion, where she will whittle down the contestants each week, until only one man or woman is left standing. MTV is promising that each episode will end with a "dramatic ceremony unlike anything you've ever seen before." Alright, we're a tad bi-curious.

"A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" premieres October 9. May the best sexually adventurous person win!

Nicole

shame on it all!

Michaele

ARE YOU KIDDING ME...............No one has any original ideas anymore.

LOL

It's so sad that people like her have such disrespect for themselves. And MTV could not care less how trash like this affects our young people. Be careful what you let your eyes see. It could create a desire you may not want to have.

Stan

haha this woman blocked me on her livevideo account because I told her to take a shower after she said she was so busy she hadn't taken a shower in 3 days. Can you imagine how stinky she was ? I mean how long does a shower take 10 minutes ?

Rain

Hey, MTV:

You wanna do something shocking and outrageous? Have a show where there ISN'T a gay element!

As usual, you are boring, typical, and predictable. Sooooo yesterday.

Oh, and by the way, in spite of your years of effort in making it cool and acceptable, I'm still not interested in having another man's erect phallus in my rectum. Nice try, though.

Have a day, 'tards.

Edward

I hear you can catch VD just by glancing at her.

My Main Martyrdom

Agree with 13, MTV IS CLUELESS AND DESPERATE....This skanksville woman has no accomplishments; she's a 26 year old pole dancer trying to entice others...when you date and go after skanks, you degrade your attractiveness to real ladies.....

Candi

Mtv should be renamed to Stv.......the "S" is for skank.....B/c that's all they have on anymore.....It sure as hell aint music.

My Main Martyrdom

Hey, you got girlfriend Vietnam? Me so horny. Me love you long time...You party?..Kiss...Kiss...Me so horny...Each you fifteen dolla...Me suckee-suckee. ..Me love you too much...me do everything..kiss...kiss...ten dolla each...and you can have all the shrimp you can eat....we are boat people..we're so horny...BTW..Charlie don't surf!...Me love them too much too

Karin

Is there supposed to be something outrageous about a wet woman in a swimming pool pouring water on her self? She's already wet so what's the deal?

MARSIN

SOUNDS DUMB!

MTV WILL PUT ANYTHING ON TV. SO WILL VH1.

Balderdash

This is almost as bad as the former child-star trainwrecks on VH1

paisley40

How low can we go with TV programming? Well, I think this answers that question! However, I must say, this woman does have a lovely body. Wish it were mine!

FredsForAmnesty

Let me guess her album flopped so she has gone back to selling flesh for a living.

LAURIE

Oh yeah....we're all going to hell real quick....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments