Britney Club-Hops Over to Diddy

9/8/2007 7:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britastrophe is not ceding her party crown to anyone! Train wreck in Vegas!
Britney and Diddy
TMZ sources tell us that a whole mess o' Britney started off her evening by grabbing sushi for dinner from Little Buddha restaurant at the Palms Hotel, and brought it back to her sky villa. A girls's gotta eat, y'all! Then she mixed it up at Body English in the Hard Rock Hotel -- then, opting not to go home to rest and prepare for her critical VMA performance -- but rather move on to yet another party -- hitting up PURE at Caesars Palace, joining Diddy and the gang! Those blue contact lenses are creepy! Diddy looks like he's in pain!

Nothing says "I'm ready for my comeback closeup" like a frazzazzled weave, horrible nails, and dark circles under your eyes!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Denise

Are you sure thats her!! She looks HORRIBLE!!!! Didd looks scared!!!

COL

FIRST!!

heather

ding dang, y'all!

LL

LOL LOL LOL Diddy does look kinda of scared there of Brittany

gogog

you know that diddy and the rest think she is a mess...but she has got the cameras with her and is rich so...they talk behind her back.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Brittney GIRL YOU LOOK AWESOME.. rockin the VMAs while loser slobs on TMZ will put you down. Don't listen... Dina got Steman looks like you might get P DIDDY!!!!!! Make a baby with him!

Erika

Diddy is thinking "who is this skank....uh...OK I'll take a picture with you, if you leave me alone...promise."

I may have to watch the "performance", for a really big laugh. someone tell her the truth, please.

lala

She needs to go into hiding and sort out all the crap with her family/ex-husband/sons, deal with her drug/alcohol issues (we all know she's on something!), put some R-E-A-L effort into her next album and come back into the public eye when her hair has grown back and she's totally back in shape (mentally and physically). people just view her as a train wreck now and they will continue to do so until she takes some time out to deal with her demons.

LMAO

OK She's laughing counting the 800 grand she made this month going what did you make this year you little troll.

LL

#5 you are soooo right! They probably talked about Brit behind her back like dog! Is Diddy producing any tracks for her come back cd?? I think I read someone that she worked with Timberland

me

I'm speechless!

♥♥PEACE & LOVE FOR BRIT & KIDS & FAMILY♥♥

God bless
GOD protects you
GOD illuminates you
GOD gives peace to you
and much wisdom…
GOD this with you
MUCH PEACE! MUCH PEACE!
PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE,

FFJ.

I LOVE BRITNEY'S SONG, ITS HOT!!!! AND THE REMIX WITH T,I. IS HOT.... I HAVE FAITH IN HER PERFORMANCE AND CAAAAN''T WWAAAAIIIIIT!!!

LMAO

Those are not bags she's squinting. They are both faking the smile neither wants the other there you can tell. Go do that fake smile in the mirror you to will have huge bags under your eyes.

gogog

Why am I a loser if I have my not so positive opinion on her? I actually like her songs and I used to think she was a great performer. I guess I just do not understand why people worship someone so much that brings a few songs into your life. Come on if I acted like Brit was in real life as a "regular" person you would think I was a nut. You can like her music and support her music but be honest. She is not acting normal so i am not going to over look her recent actions. STOP BEING STAR STRUCK AND BE TRUTHFUL....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments