When Trainwrecks Collide in Vegas

9/9/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some heavy Hollywood freight has made its way to Vegas for tonight's VMA's, and the first stop: Hard Rock's Body English and Mirage's Jet Nightclub.
Brit and Paris in Vegas
Among celebs partying in the neon city: Rappers Diddy and 50 Cent. And what accessory does every rap star need for such a momentous event? A hot mess sidekick! Diddy strutted around Vegas with BritBrit. But Fifty went upscale and hung out with super-luscious-looking international humanitarian, Paris Hilton.

Judith

This group is nothing but a bunch of HAS BEENS.
DIDDY makes me want to throw up.
They looked lost.

Winky Vitalic

Go Britney Go!!!!

Me

is britney and paris friends again? britney dint look so happy to see paris there...

Winky Vitalic

Me oh my - "is Britney and paris" - I see another one of JoeS's neighbors is posting again.

old news

OMG I can't believe how old and washed up Britney looks! Paris doesn't look much better. I sur ehope the makeup team at MTV has plenty of coverstick on hand and some good quality weaves, minue the sewn on hat. Sad to see such young girls going down the tubes so early.

honeydipt

I think it's great to see a group of people of different races and backgrounds mingling together. But of course, the only thing that TMZ's lame posters can think of to say are negative things.

OH WELL!!!!!!

honeydipt!!!!

it's a gossip website stupid!!! what do you think people are gonna say????

jaime

is that justin timberlake in the 8th pic on the balcony?

The King

Why dont these mentally stunted, no talent, losers do the world a favor and off themselves. And, take that equally useless junkie lindsy lohan with them.

BLINKING !!

3. Why JoeS, you are so eloquent! Where on earth did you learn about class - at the Wal Mart? I'll bet the lady who is lucky enough to land you wears one of those "I'm with Stupid" shirts when she goes out to the Sizzler with you.

Go Britney Go!!!!

Posted at 5:12PM on Sep 9th 2007 by Baba Krywy Forever!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aaaahhhhhaaaaaaa
thats was on target.

BLINKING !!

stanley bourdomis I BET YOUR OLD. I BET you think Barry Manillo should be on the VMA's.
You need to go the site for OLD farts. i mean old folks.

Paris

Again with those stupid hats? Brittany you look mentally challenged!

Mr B

I see you are loosing readers (and comments).
Some of your articles have almost no comments?
Maybe this Britney hatin isnt working, ding dang! :-)

L

A picture of bodies well preserved in alcohol.

Mikey