Lane Garrison's Prison Break

9/10/2007 3:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lane GarrisonTMZ has learned that actor Lane Garrison has been moved back to Twin Towers jail in downtown Los Angeles.

Terry Thornton, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation tells TMZ, "Lane Garrison has completed his diagnosis testing and was sent back to L.A. County Jail to await a judge's decision."

Garrison, who pleaded guilty to vehicular manslaughter in May, had been moved last month to the California Institute for Men, the state prison in Chino, Calif. to undergo a psychological evaluation to determine if he's suitable for probation.

Garrison was driving drunk on the night of December 2, 2006, when he crashed his Range Rover, killing 17-year-old Vahagn Setian. Two teenage girls in the car were seriously injured.

Garrison's official sentencing hearing will be October 31.

rachel

Who is this loser and why do you keep posting about him?????

PJ

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

GREAT ROLE MODEL! DRINK, DRIVE, KILL SOMEONE AND GET PROBATION! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Day

I swear to Beer I didn't drink God...hic*

hayden

i wish everyone would stop hating on everyone.

free paris

He should have driven with a suspended license, probably more jail time. Only in California!

Yarbz

Who the hell is Lane Garrison? Why does anyone care?

Malibu Barbie

This kid is truly remorseful, I wish him the very best. This is a sad story for everyone involved

lilylovebug

First of all what in the hell was he doing running around with a bunch of teenagers?? Second bury him under the jail, just for being so stupid.

Trevor

He looks like a thin Kevin James.

anonymous

How ironic he played this part and now he is going to jail for real.

Desease control

He is a killer.

He should be behind bars for a long time.

Looks like he is going to get out of this with slap on the ass.

Dont Drink and drive

patty

First I want to give my sympathy and prayers to the family whose child was killed while riding with Garrison while drunk. I have lost a child and know what that pain is like..

But I cannot help to reflect on Nick Hogan, who is pampered by the Florida Police because of his father being Hulk Hogan..I think of the tickets he DID NOT GET AND SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN!! the WRITTEN WARNINGS AND VERBAL WARNINGS he has gotten when clocked at 123 MPH ...(I believe in a 50 MPH zone) It is only by the grace of God he has not killed someone yet..but the jury is still out on that one..he speeds day in and day out on the roads.

I reflect on the many who have had numerous drunk driving tickets, driving while license suspended and yet the judges let them off, time after time to drive the roads? Continuing to play Russian Routlette with innocent persons lives..

I support MAD whole heartedly..curse those who drive drunk and kill innocent people..But when I considering all of this I must admit it makes me wonder if Garrison deserves to be put away?? Some type of punishment is deserved..but considering what I have mentioned above, I am not sure about hard prison time..I guess his past behaviors would enter into the judges sentence...

LindaK

Unlike most in Hollywood, Lane Garrison has taken full responsibility for his actions by pleading guilty and taking his sentence like a man. I wish him good luck whether he must continue his sentence in prison or on probation.

Joy

Babydoll-You said it better than anyone.This is a very sad case.I think some kind of punishment is in order but prison I just have mixed feelings about this.

Tick

Sorry, babydoll. Garrison drank and then willinginly got behind the wheel. And in this day and age and as an adult, he was fully aware of the ramifications of doing that.. Someone died as a direct result of that choice he made. He deserves to do time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments