Paris Debuts New Middle-Aged Mane

9/10/2007 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Somewhere between Lynwood and Las Vegas, Paris Hilton matured -- into a 56-year-old Palm Beach matron! Bring the car around, Jeeves!
Paris Hilton
The chronologically 26-year-old turned up at the VMAs on Sunday -- in this shellacked, short blond, cover-my-gray 'do -- looking like a Sunshine State news anchor meets Ivana Trump! That's not hot!

Paris has gone from flashing her goods -- to flashing her AARP card!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

stupidpeople

Looks like she has a blonde afro .

stupidpeople

Who is that in the picture .... Paris Hilton or Wanda Sykes ? LMAO ..

superchunk

its Carol Brady.

Donna

I can't stand Paris with any hairdo-but this looks great on her. Surely you can't be saying the weave looks better??? PLEASE!

FABIO

Must be all of that VALTREX that she's been taking becuase of he HERPES!!

KENTUCKYGIRL

I THINK IT LOOKS FINE IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO REPORT ON SOMEONE'S HAIR.

dumpling

I hate to admit it but.....it looks better than the extensions ever did. It's just a little too poofy. Like a blonde football helmet.

kim

jiminy christmas, what is up with that HAIR?!?!?!?! she does look like some 50-year-old matron!

gotta give the loser props though, for reinventing herself and pretending she's a human being who cares about other human beings, that'll keep the millions coming into her bank. hate all you want, but i'd love the girl's bank account; she may have started life with millions, but she's generated many many more millions of her own.

Great Doo

She looks great!

Delyga

Personnally, I think she looks great. Better than some of the other "ladies" that were at the VMAs. And... much better than when she was trying too hard to fit in with the tweens. Very sofisticated - very ladylike indeed!

never2big

Just another fine example of "Trash with Cash".

Pat

I thougth her hair looked great, she will change it again in a few seconds. But old she did not look.

my opinion

She finally looks like a sophisticated woman of wealth not some loser club half wit with fake hair. Paris is finally setting a trend that looks good.

K. Jackson

I don't normally have anything nice to say about Paris - but I do think she looks much better with short hair. I'll have to quit with that or I'll say something ugly about her!

annoyed

Yawn. Who cares? Society in general is too obsessed with the minute by minute details of these pseudo celebrities who've never really done anything worthwhile. That's not hot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments