Dourdan's Special Need? Parking!

9/11/2007 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Damn the disabled -- if Gary Dourdan sees an open handicapped spot, he's taking it!

TMZ caught the "CSI" star parking in a reserved spot in front of Viktor & Rolf on Sunset last night in L.A. -- though Dourdan's hot rod had no tag or sticker visible!

Once a regularly metered space opened up, Dourdan quickly moved his ride, again escaping a ticket on Sunset Strip. When we asked about how he eluded a ticket during his last run-in with the law when he busted a U-turn in the middle of Sunset Blvd., Gary replied "I didn't do anything wrong."

Rae

TMZ seems to be fixated on Doudan. Geez ....

Rae

Dourdan ....LOL!

SLAP THE BITCH

celebrity goss is celebrity goss ....

kgb

Boy he is really fugly for a TV star.
He must spend a lot of time in hair and makeup.

He can claim that as a disability, but I don't think they give you stickers for that.

Janest

I am so disgusted with TMZ and also the media in general. Although TMZ does take extra delight in reporting bad news. In particular about Britney, please the girl is obviously troubled and TMZ seems to be taking particular delight in her illness. Why can't TMZ just lighten up on her. Give it a rest will y'all. Harvey you are such a publicity prick.

kgb

to LEONARD. That is racist..don't do that.

to RAE. Didn't this guy smack or rough up a TMZ photographer? That may be the reason they keep on top of him.

Lady_Moxie

TMZ, give it a rest. You guys are fixated on this dude, it's very juvenile...and boring. GET. OVER. IT.

mommab

maybe his handicapping condition is not physical........maybe he's retarded!?!

SLAP THE BITCH

dotspotless

no one is forcing you to read these articles, if your sick of it ...stop reading it .....thats just it
as for the britney comment... she did it to herself .... she keeps doing it to herself... and all of us keep reading about it ....including you

Laura

I still love him. He is not fugly either. Everybody takes a bad picture. You go Shaza Zulu! You go!

jbird

To all you who are saying give it a rest, I'd invite you to try a wheelchair in public for one day. I am the proud owner of a paraplegic condition. He is so lucky I wasnt around. He might have gotten a baseball bat to the windshield for being so stupid! Dont park in it if you arent eligible, dont borrow a permit from a relative, and dont by one off the street illegally!

Rae

Dourdan happens to be on my all time favorite TV series - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Las Vegas). Great show - good actor.

Rae

At least this guy has a steady job - unlike a lot of actors in Hollyweird.

Kate

#11...I agree with you 100%. People who use the handicapped spaces illegally or by borrowing a handicapped tag are the lowest denominator. I am the parent of a disabled child and it sickens me when I see able bodied people parking "for just a second" in a handicapped space. It is selfish and arrogant. Just a side note- another thing that annoys me about handicapped spaces, why do Fat people qualify for the stickers? Don't they need the walk more than say a child in a wheelchair? talk about abusing the system.

Reality

For god's sake TMZ BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT ALREADY! This isn't even worth mentioning. Stop being so pissy about a bitch slap TMZ

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments