"Full House" Star Pregnant -- An Inside Look

9/11/2007 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has the inside scoop on Jodie Sweetin, aka Stephanie on "Full House," and when we say "inside," we mean inside!
Jodie Sweetin
TMZ has obtained this sonogram of Steph's baby with hubby Cody Herpin, courtesy of the happy couple themselves. TMZ is proud to announce their oven bun to their family and friends. Jodie and Cody were married just weeks ago at the Little Church of the West in Las Vegas.

Congratulations!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Leanne

She would look Great in these!

www.AAReserve.com

Mrs. Jonas

OMG stephanie and Michelle were and are my favororite characters on Full house. Congrats on baby and the wedding (which i wasnt invited to) and hope you have a great life with your new husband and baby. I cant believe you smoke!!! "That is bad for the baby." I request that you name the baby Stephanie.

Sincerely,
Your biggest fannnn!!!!

teresa

what the heck am i looking at????? where is a baby???

Toria

I hate to say it but who really cares? She's no longer a celebrity so her pregnancy isn't really news too many, if any, care about.

hayley

uncle jesse's baby.

shovan

I dont get it...... whats everyone being so nasty about someone's good news. News Flash!!!Women get fat when they're pregnant it was like that when Eve had kids and it will be like that til the last human is on earth. And I think the picture is misleading too!!!

Sharona

I've had FIVE ultrasounds, and it's done on your belly - haven't you seen it done on TV? The only time it's done up your "hoo-hoo" is to check for fibroids or ovarian cysts or something.

Sharona

And my last 4 pregnancies were high-risk.

geri parrish

Hey great!!! I hope some day very soon! there will be a FULL HOUSE renunion!! I mean I really loved that show. I hope we find out if it is a boy or a girl. I know it has to be her 2nd arriage has she had problems with drugs before . Unless they got back together. If so that is awesome!!!!!! Im proud of her!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14