"Full House" Star Pregnant -- An Inside Look

9/11/2007 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has the inside scoop on Jodie Sweetin, aka Stephanie on "Full House," and when we say "inside," we mean inside!
Jodie Sweetin
TMZ has obtained this sonogram of Steph's baby with hubby Cody Herpin, courtesy of the happy couple themselves. TMZ is proud to announce their oven bun to their family and friends. Jodie and Cody were married just weeks ago at the Little Church of the West in Las Vegas.

Congratulations!

sarah

his last name is herpin not herpes... and hopefully she kicked her meth habit so that the baby has a chance at a decent life. her last hubby was a cop and divorced her ass because of her meth habit...hopefully shes back on track..although he(new hubby) looks none to pure either...and the ultra sound pic looks to be about 2-maybe 3 months along...no wonder they got married in vegas...its was quick..

San

I wonder how all the crystal meth she has smoked will affect the baby. I'd name it Crispy.

Pinkalicious

I don't remember Steph bein dat big!

dom

Who gives a crack, I mean crap about her? I hope she is off the meth and also the coke the nationl. enq reported they had a witness seeing her do at a party after she left rehab.

Hmmmmmm

"This is the 5:40 Express on our way to Crazy Town.....next stop....Brit's place !!!"

Mark

I was wondering what happened to her...
I think the photo is misleading on her size....
Congrats to the couple

Christy

That poor poor child!

kill the queen

#14 Queen Elizabeth- I am going to assume you are a drag queen and have never had an ultrasound. Not sure if you realize this, but they can also do ultrasounds on the belly... more commonly thats what they do- but hey- way to up the perv factor.

So Do you suppose Jodie will start using Meth again to energize her during pregnancy or wait until she has to keep up with a toddler?

Florence nite-n-gail

I agree with Sarah, I hope for the child's health she has kicked her Meth habit. Nothing worse then seeing a baby born addicted to drugs!!

Hmmmmmm

Kill the queen sorry to be an infidel....but when the OBGYN wanted to verify what the peepee stick said, she used an ultra sound device up my hootchie....maybe she just got on it, but said it was easier for her to visualize....maybe diff ways for each gyno.....your humble servant.

alicia

They do not stick anything up the "cooch" to get a sonogram! It's done over the stomach. Idiot.

brooke

OMG. I can't believe that lil Steph

tmzer

WOW!! Big nasty thing. Also he looks like a real dirtbag.

Rob44

Quote: "You all know they stick the ultrasound thing up the cooch to get those, right?"

You ignorant slug. You really have no idea, do you?!!! That's NOT how it's done, but don't let the facts get in the way of your insightful comments.

SD

Okay...they do not stick anything up the cooch to get a sonagram. LMAO. Wow.