Stern to Virgie: I Was There, Your Flowers Were Plastic

9/11/2007 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur has said she was the only person who visited the grave of Anna Nicole's son Daniel on the first anniversary of his death. Au contraire!

TMZ has obtained this photo of the gravesite. The yellow and white flowers are plastic, courtesy of Virgie. So who left the two bouquets? It was Howard K. Stern.

Stern gave TMZ the following statement:
"I visited Anna and Daniel twice yesterday under the cover of darkness because I did not want the media to capture my private moments with loved ones. In the early morning, I brought two baskets of flowers from Dannielynn, myself, and others. When I visited again late at night, I found plastic flowers drilled into the ground next to our flowers.

I did not want to take pictures or release any statement concerning my visits. However, Anna's birth mother brought Splash News with her to the cemetery (or was it the other way around?) and then claimed in an interview that nobody visited Anna and Daniel.

Unfortunately, I have learned to anticipate this type of exploitative expression of alleged love and took the necessary precautions. I sincerely hope that Splash News has the decency not to make this a pattern for all future anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays.

As in the past, I am not profiting from these pictures or this statement in any manner."

Tony

Virgie i'm sure makes 30k a year maybe thats all she could afford. How do you get your money howard? Thats right NO JOB. People lets stop all this email ET and others that you no longer want to see or hear about this trash. Larry has howard got you on pills yet?

brocknroll

Vergie put plastic flowers there on purposely 'cause she knew it would mess with Stern's head....maybe it's her way of sending a message that she's coming after Danie-lynn.

Ashleigh

#13, Senatorjlw, Hahaa, I was thinking something similar.

Barb

I know my opinion isn't a popular one but, Howard K. Stern has been honest in word and deed with Anna and always. She wanted Howard to say he was DLB's father and he did. I think he was in love with ANS and she didn't respond to him the same way. Irregardless, Howard was THE ONLY person she could trust 100% aside from Daniel. All those that accuse HKS of things simply can't prove the negative accusations. He doesn't appear to the media to be a warm, fuzzy, likeable guy. I think he's shy and uncomfortable in that venue. All the sticks and stones thrown his way....where's he living because it's legal: Horizons. Was he right about Virgie Arthur: Seems that Larry B. thinks so even though he said he'd wait to find out what if she was as disgusting as claimed.
I applaud HKS for putting friendship, love and loyalty to ANS over popularity. I applaud Larry for trying to give ANS's biological family a chance with Dannielynn.
It still remains that Virgie wants nothing to do with Dannielynn unless she has a handle on all or part of ANS's estate (there's a shocker predicted by HKS). HKS and LB do everything in benefit of ANS, Daniel and Dannielynn's best interests, wishes and memories.
Again, I know my opinion isn't popular. I'm just looking at how everything has played out, so far. Howard's loyal to a fault to ANS and LB fought hard for his daughter, got her and is now doing whatever is in her best interests. That includes certain things with HKS.
Both men are okay in my book. ANS's friends from long ago and biological family (living) are jealous trash. JMO

Rock of

********************************* VIRGIE SMART FOR LEAVING PLASTIC FLOWERS SINCE SHE DOES NOT LIVE THERE AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN THEM!!!!!!!

stop trying to make howard look big in ANY situation.
it only makes YOU look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 8:40PM on Sep 11th 2007 by PLASTIC PERFECT FOR A NON-RESIDENT WHO CANNOT MAINTAIN THEM

OK VIRGIE!!

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

Call me aloof, but am i the only one who dont get the significance of this?
i mean dont you think they could have used the time print more pertinent things relative to this case?

Boycot all Jesses Business

Stern snuk over there at night so noone would see him! That is so funny. He thinks the grave is being watched all the time.

VERGIE GOT THERE FIRST

TJ

5. Howard visited the grave at night because everyone knows that Howard murdered Danial.

Posted at 8:33PM on Sep 11th 2007 by Kim
------------------------------------------------------------------
What a vile thing to accuse someone of murder. Are you the judge and jury rolled into one? I certainly hope you never get jury duty as you are a pretty sick person. How would you like it if I said your father was a murderer and your mother a whore...same thing. You seriously need to either grow up (visit Disneyland if you are a kid visiting this site) or get psychological help for your paranoia.

edwest

I have to go next month to pay my respects to my grandparents. They are buried 1400 miles away. Anyone know how I can get a hold of Splash magazine to pay for the trip and tacky flowers and take photos? Oh, right. No one cares. Just like no one cares about who does and who does not visit the graves of Anna Nicole Smith and her son, Daniel.

This is truly the twilight zone.

The cruelty displaced by HKS, LB, TMZ, ET is unequaled.

This from the man who was making a deal right after ANS passed away and who was carrying DL around the house having ET film it? This from a man who filmed a drugged, pregnant woman laughing about how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ it would make?

Ron Rale said Lin Wood was a monster. Maybe he was right for who else would represent a man like this.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Did he leave a duffle bag, too?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Did he leave a duffle bag, too?

Liz

How disgusting of the evil Howard. My mother is deceased & I live out of state so I always put artificial flowers on her grave because they can withstand the weather. She is buried in a huge well-kept cemetery & most all the graves have artificial flowers. Shame on all you people for making fun of this mother.

Studio

Virgie shows her true colors when she had Splash with her. It's about her making money on her daughters grave. O'quinn had to admit he payed for all her trips to Florida and the Bahamas, 400,00 dollars worth. But she said on stand in Florida her family paid her way. SHE LIED..... Just like when Daniel died she spent days going around the U.S. TV shows insteat of going to her daughter side to comfort her. More money doing that, then being a mother. Anna knew what her mom was like and wanted nothing to do with her. What a sick soul that women has.

blooper

So what if the flowers were plastic. Maybe thats all she could afford. And as far as Howard Stern saying he doesent profit from Anna and Daniels deaths thats a crock. He sponged off Anna all those years before she died and still is after her death, Hes a parasite.