Stern to Virgie: I Was There, Your Flowers Were Plastic

9/11/2007 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur has said she was the only person who visited the grave of Anna Nicole's son Daniel on the first anniversary of his death. Au contraire!

TMZ has obtained this photo of the gravesite. The yellow and white flowers are plastic, courtesy of Virgie. So who left the two bouquets? It was Howard K. Stern.

Stern gave TMZ the following statement:
"I visited Anna and Daniel twice yesterday under the cover of darkness because I did not want the media to capture my private moments with loved ones. In the early morning, I brought two baskets of flowers from Dannielynn, myself, and others. When I visited again late at night, I found plastic flowers drilled into the ground next to our flowers.

I did not want to take pictures or release any statement concerning my visits. However, Anna's birth mother brought Splash News with her to the cemetery (or was it the other way around?) and then claimed in an interview that nobody visited Anna and Daniel.

Unfortunately, I have learned to anticipate this type of exploitative expression of alleged love and took the necessary precautions. I sincerely hope that Splash News has the decency not to make this a pattern for all future anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays.

As in the past, I am not profiting from these pictures or this statement in any manner."

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

261. "Virgie knows exactly why she can't see her granddaughter," he told E! Online of the grandma non grata. "It's because she's waging a custody battle against me in the Bahamas. It'd be a little awkward with her coming over to my house for dinner—'Virgie, pass the peas. By the way, see you in court next week.' "

**********************************************************************************************
LARRY HAS BECOME QUITE THE PRICK!
ITS STATEMENTS LIKE THE ONE ABOVE WHY GOD WILL SEE HIM PUNISHED.
NO WONDER HE'S ALREADY LOOKING AND SOUNDING LIKE A DRIED UP STICK!

*******************DANIEL THIS IS WHAT LARRY SAYS ABOUT YOUR GRANDMOHTER!!!

carol

Howard - how come you don't have a problem with selling to the media the moment Daniel died and then renogiating the deal after Anna died. How come you don't have a problem
with Ms. Larry selling the baby to the media every chance he gets, first tooth, first word, first bowel movement etc etc etc but you have a problem with Splash. I'm not a Vergie fan or defintely not a Ms Larry or Ms Howard fan but considering what you girly men have sold out to, I don't care if Virgie brings Splash, Splish or Tinkle with her or the other way around.
What is it? Do what I say but don't do what I do. You had to go to the graves at night like a thief in the night - she didn't .

back in the day

Was Daniel's favorite color Pink? I think it's customary to place favorite color flowers on the grave of the dearly departed. I have never seen pink flowers on a male grave before. Maybe these flowers were left over from the babies birthday party. the color yellow, at least, was more appropriate. I hope no one puts pink flowers on my grave when I'm gone!

Ilona

Courtney, I feel the same way as you do. I have always liked Howard K., from his days on Anna's show to the present.

He is a gentleman and he is a decent person. Anna knew she had a friend in him which is more than can be said for many of the others.

God bless you, Howard. If there could possibly be a correct or appropriate way to grieve, you are doing just that. Don't lose hope and please know that every day you gain more and more public support.

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

No.21 Deb

You have no class whtsoever.
you look at a story like this and you STILL praise HOWARD?
YUP!!! you are stupid, paid, or both!

Elaine 27

Howard says that he visits Anna and Daniel' s grave at night. EVIL LOVES DARKNESS. the Bible says that pestilence walks at night. HKS is an evil, cold blooded murderer. His soul is seared and dark with evil. He has a right to walks at night because evil loves darkness and he is a darn pestilence, that walked by night seeking whom he may devour or I should say he walks at night to Anna and her son's grave looking at his handy work and the two easy prey that he had devoured. HKS IS DEMONIC. THE MAN IS LUCIFER. Only someone who is possessed by the devil will behaved like HKS and Larry and company.

I do not see anything wrong with virgie putting plastic flowers at the grave site, I have been to grave sites and have seen it all the time. IPlastic flowers can withstand the harsh caribbean weather, when she is gone back to the states. If evil Stern and company did not bury Anna and Daniel in the corrupt Bahamas, she would have been able to plant some fresh flowers at their graves but because HKS had to bury the evidence of his murders in a far away land from family and friends, virgie had to make the best of a bad situation. It is the thoughts behind the flowers that count. HKS is using Anna's dead left money from her estate to put fresh flowers on the grave of the woman that clothed him and fed him for 10yrs that he murdered.

Our prayers are with you Virgie. Do not give up in seeking justice for your siblings. HKS was never married to Anna, he is not related to Daniel in anyway shape or form, so he had no say so over what Virgie wants to do for her blood siblings. HKS and company love to destroy people and steal other people's things. What is he up to now? Is he going to claim Daniel's dead body as his son. These freaks in this sad drama are really psychos.

Twelve Days in Houston

VIRGIE needs to STOP lying !!

Thank you HKS for standing up to this woman, who will stop at nothing to get a peice of the pie but cares nothing about her grandchild. No wonder Anna disliked her so much.

She
stood me up for a Sunday visitation," he said. "I waited all day, and
she didn't show up or call. Then a few weeks later, I get a note:
'How's the baby? Is she getting her first tooth?'"

She had two teeth
when she was sitting in front of her in the lawyer's office. A good
grandmother would remember whether her granddaughter's got teeth or
not. She'd also remember to call and come over for a visitation that
she scheduled...She can't remember to call me for visitation, but she
can remember to file papers in the courthouse about me."

"She doesn't
want to be a grandmother, she wants to be a money manager," he said.
"She can continue to play poor-pitiful-me games to anyone who'll
listen, I'm not buying it.

Lexington

Did anyone notice how large the Bible was Virgie was carrying at the gravesite.

laughing so hard

here's to howard k stern. may all the truth come out and the world can finally see the gentleman he is. anna loved him. dannielynn loves him. daniel loved him. howard took care of those he loved with all his heart. howard you are a treasure. we love you very much and have all learned a lesson from you. you have such strength. you have been given a job to protect dannielynn and continue to do the great work here for anna. remember this howard, anna always counted on you and remained true. we will never forget the love you showed throughout her life and constantly protecting her in her death. you are like no other.

virgie you are a crazy mean rotten mother. you were NOT there for anna in life nor when she needed you when her son died. please go back to your trailer and stay put.

Liz

When I saw that sneaky Stern following Anna around like a dog I knew he was a good for nothing lazy bum & then when I watched him on the witness stand I knew he was more than a bum. He could not even look up as he was talking because he was lying. He actually thinks he's above the law but everyone gets caught one day.

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

28 MISH

you bet!!!!

and proud of it!!!!!!!

could you say you are proud to be drugpushing double murderer who will burn in hell if you dont ask forgiveness for supporting a murderer and thus pushing him on someone else through your EFFORT?

I'D BE A VIRGIE ANY DAY....I DARE YOU TO!!!!

Madeline

That is very nice Virgie visited the grave of her Grandson and Daughter, and left flowers. Do not see anything wrong with her actions. So what Splash was there. Et and others are therer for Larry and Howard. You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Leave Virgie alone, let her grieve in peace. I do not know if Virgie was paid by Splash this time when she visited the graves, and if she was SO WHAT, Howard and Larry make money all the time according to the newspapers accounts.. IMO

Christmas

http://mrcontroversy.com/ This shows just what the Bahamas think of Howard. He is a disgrace to be called human

annanicolestern

Howard will always love Anna and will always remember her. He is a good man, stop hatin' on him.

Virgie is trash and always will be.

Big LOL.......

I thought that Ole Gold Digger had finally crawled in a corner somewhere and shut the "{F" up! Oh, nooooo! Poor Danny' death has given her another reason to see $$$$ signs! She could have at least had Splash come off with some VERY nice flowers, oh but wait....that would have been less $ for Vergie! SHE MAKES ME SICK!

Howard is the one who said, remember him emerging fromf the court house, that he could never leave Anna and Danny.....REMEMBER that!!??!! He is not hiding in darkness, hell the world hears about his everymove! Where else would Howard be this week, but with Danny and Anna. At least Howard has enough respect as not to make a media circus of such a painful time. You know ANY number of papers would have shelled out the MEGA big bucks to film Howard at the cemetary, but he is too much of a MAN to stoop that low! Shame Virgie can't be such a respectful woman AND Mother!
Wonder if Splash will put Virgie up in a nice ocean front Condo in the Bahamas, so she can give sweet Anna some plastic flowers too!

I'm so glad that Larry AND Howard are giving the baby a loving home,
to live in and grow up secure. Good luck & God Bless Guys!