Stern to Virgie: I Was There, Your Flowers Were Plastic

9/11/2007 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur has said she was the only person who visited the grave of Anna Nicole's son Daniel on the first anniversary of his death. Au contraire!

TMZ has obtained this photo of the gravesite. The yellow and white flowers are plastic, courtesy of Virgie. So who left the two bouquets? It was Howard K. Stern.

Stern gave TMZ the following statement:
"I visited Anna and Daniel twice yesterday under the cover of darkness because I did not want the media to capture my private moments with loved ones. In the early morning, I brought two baskets of flowers from Dannielynn, myself, and others. When I visited again late at night, I found plastic flowers drilled into the ground next to our flowers.

I did not want to take pictures or release any statement concerning my visits. However, Anna's birth mother brought Splash News with her to the cemetery (or was it the other way around?) and then claimed in an interview that nobody visited Anna and Daniel.

Unfortunately, I have learned to anticipate this type of exploitative expression of alleged love and took the necessary precautions. I sincerely hope that Splash News has the decency not to make this a pattern for all future anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays.

As in the past, I am not profiting from these pictures or this statement in any manner."

bethinking

From Day One, Howard K. Stern has tried so hard to implement his client and dearly loved, Anna Nicole, wishes. Howard, how you have turned out the bad guy in some of these idiot's pea sized brains is beyond me. Good for you and continue to take the high road. So sad you have to anticipate the smear of your good name and intentions.

laughing so hard

I like Howard the best of everyone. Howard was the one who loved and lost. Howard was Anna's true love of her life and true friend. May we all be blessed to have a Howard in each of our lives. Howard is what most men should be. We all love and admire you Howard. We will never forget the loss you suffered and the abuse the media handed you. You have shown such class and dignity. Anna would be so proud as she always was of her Howard.

Virgie STAY AWAY from Dannielynn and Howard. You are a piece of (trailer) TRASH.

Sam

Virgie PAID for her flowers with her own hard earned money !

Larry & Howie - where did the money come from that you gave for Anna's flowers

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

THE MORE THEY LIE THE WORSE THEY LOOK...THEY "SENT" REAL FLOWERS BUT HE IS SAYING HE WAS THERE!

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo???????????????????????
the liar proved a liar in the very same story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO "SENDS" FLOWERS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE VISITING?
IS THAT JUST A COLD NON-CARING ACT, OR DO YOU TAKE THEM THERE AND PLACE THEM THERE WITH LOVE, AFFECTION AND CARE?

PLUS, all you people know stern by now. do you think if he visited that grave he woulnt havde had ET and anyone else who would listen there? HE WOULD BE TAKING PICS OF HIMSELF!!! lying murdererer!

Sam

Virgie - why don't YOU HIRE SLANDER LAWYERS?

laughing so hard

GO AWAY VIRGIE!!!!!!!

Howard you are the best. We love you.

Dannielynn you are a beautiful little girl.

Howard please take care of Dannielynn and keep her safe! She needs you more than ever.

Sam

Virgie - Larry & Howard took care of your daughter and her son - could you - would you have done better . Many believe Anna and her son would be alive today if you were there !

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

92 CRIPE

at least you are honest, IT IS BEYOND YOU. IT IS THE REASON WHY THE FEW OF YOU THAT SUPPORT HOWARD, DO. YOU REALLY DONT GET IT.

DID THE RECENT POLLS TELL YOU ANYTHING? IT SAYS A FEW OF YOU STILL DONT GET IT BUT THE MAJORITY OF AMERICA DOES!!!

Mary

The angels weep for those who continue to spew hatred towards Anna Nicole's mother and call her such terrible names. If Anna's soul is in Bahamas Heaven, I can imagine she perceives the relationship with her mother from a much higher perspective.

Just an old soul's perspective.....

RITE ING KLAS

Oh that Virgie... guess it wasn't enough to stomp on her daughter's grave.

Her 15 minutes of fame were exhausted LONG ago.

At least we didn't have to see HER this time. One word Virgie ...
KARM!

RoseSpanks

Wow! Howard and Bon Bon are out in full force tonight. You two are going to have tired little fingers posting under all these names.. Amazing all these well wisher for a NOBODY. How many of you little well wishers posted your prayers and sympathy on the Daniel blog? I don't remember any of these names doing so..
Anyone who condones this petty behavior has to be completely nuts, or Howard and Bon Bon, oh, same thing...

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

90. Virgie PAID for her flowers with her own hard earned money !

Larry & Howie - where did the money come from that you gave for Anna's flowers

Posted at 9:36PM on Sep 11th 2007 by Sam

**********************************************************************************************

I heard that SPLASH paid for them not Virgie

Sam

Anna and her son are DEAD - she wanted LIFE - NOT flowers.

Virgie - wish you were there to care for her

laughing so hard

Virge is an abusive mother. Virgie go home to your trailer and stop at the prison and visit the son who was shot in the head with your gun. Leave Anna and Daniel alone. They left the trailer trash way back when. You make me sick Virgie. What mother throws 51 piles of dirt on her daughters grave and then walks on it.

Howard protect Anna's little girl. She is counting on you. We love you Howard.

Madeline

Virgie is a woman of class and I admire her. I can not believe the way some of you speak about her. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Let her mourn in peace. jmho