Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

9/11/2007 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Always amused

Anyone out there know Kid and Lee personal? Do they ever shower? Both are the dirtiest looking people on the screen. Someone said "they need to act their MIDDLE AGE," you can't act any age if you have NO CLASS. Of course both have made a living w/out class. Turn them off, they should be HISTORY FOR GOOD! PAM, go away!!!!!

theBIRD

Slapped??? How gay can you get? Think about it, if "Kid Rock" really wanted to fight, he wouldn't have done it there. He (K.R.) knew it would be broken up soon before Tommy Lee could kick his ass. Maybe it's just a publicity stunt for him, I haven't heard anything from "Kid Rock" in a long time, or perhaps he sobered up and realized what a stupid move marrying Pam was.

Gwana Tory

Tommy not only got bytch slapped but he's dumb.. it's "of course" and NOT "of coarse". Crack kills!

joshua

Kid Rock would clock Tommy Bee Gee Lee into next week if security wasn't around. However Tommy makes out with more boys these days than women, so Rock shouldn't worry too much about him boning Pamela.

Mark

Tommy, Grow up.

Big F

I proudly admit i have never supported you pieces of trash in any way shape or form.
KIDBOY-enjoy your fame, it will later cost you big......
Rockerboy- enjoy your fame, it will also cost you big...YOu and all of your fellow
pieces of crap do nothing to make this planet better, just trashier

hello?

Kid Pebble? lmao

come on Kid Rock, that is the father of her children, you know they always get first dibs. lmao

cas

Tommy Lee quit crying take it like a man. Go KID.

Donna

Your ranting sounds like that of a little boy who is mad because he got his ass kicked. From more than one other person's accounts, you were taunting Rock and therefore deserved to get bitch slapped and punched like the ass you are!! Think maybe there was a reason you got dragged out of there on your ass and he didn't? He was SO smart to get rid of Pam....now she can be your problem again..OH until she puts you in jail next time. Seems it is easier for you to hit a woman than a man...

Teri

We love ya Tommy Lee, so does Pam, so does the state of Nebraska - oh yeah!! Kid Rock is a fool.

Kid

Tommy new band name the pu**ies that love to get bitch slapped

budweiser

ha ha, hows it feel to have the shoe on the other foot ya bitch!
doesn't feel so great to get punched around does it ya f***in baby
go suck your thumb you whiny bitch, deal with it that a guy didnt want to get hugged by another guy you ball suckin fruit

King Leonidas

As a Spartan warrior myself, I do love to engage. However in this particular battle of drunken over aged men dueling on public television over a large set of plastic induced bubbles...one has to wonder when maturity will or ever set into the mindset. I as commentator of this battle must give the advantage to Tommy Lee as he could have knocked Kid Pebble senseless with is enormous sword had he reached into his trowsers to retrieve it! The fact that Kid Pepple didnt even budge the toothpick with legs and a large sword reveals that he has no masculine power in his punch and would not fare well in celebrity boxing match against a worthy opponent the likes of Danny Bonnaduce or Dustin diamond aka Screech! Battle on warriors!

ndnluver

K-Peb.......................tooooo damn funny......and have you all seen pamela without make-up???????????????????????????????? damn movie makeup makes a big difference......wish i had some of that majic......cause pamela is your average trailer trash haggerd looking chick without make-up....but hey anywho--------K-Peb------teehee.....

ElCoyote

I've finally found something more pathetic than Tommy Lee's 40 going on 15 act: His fans.