Durst and Hervey Still Have Jobs

9/12/2007 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Limp Bizkit singer Fred Durst was outside the Viper Room on Sunset Blvd. last night, but he wasn't there to party -- he was filming a new project. Whodathunkit?!

Durst, whose rap/rock career seems to be in the basement, is working on an A&E project which he said was, "a mockumentary." It's being directed by wacky David Arquette. Dave 'n Durst, wearing fearsome fedoras, took a break from filming to pose with an adoring fan ... hold it a second ... that's no fan! That's the older brother from "The Wonder Years!"

If Jason "Wayne" Hervey has a hand in this show, it's bound to be a hit!

Big Poppa Pump

First bitches!

Does he still do it all for the nookie?

Candi

I was soooo in love with Fred Durst...until I found out how tall (or short) he is....still hot tho....lol standin on a chair......

spread the love

the modern day 3 Stooges...

jp

Fred who? He is lucky to be working with someone like David Arquette. Oh, and why do people say something so stupid like, "first?" Who gives a funck? Just post your comment and get over it. Who cares if your first second fiftieth...???!!!

Ellis

Why is the tatted slimeball, Fred Durst, permitted to live?????

Eileen

I absolutely LOVE Fred Durst. I listen to Limp B every single day (to the dismay of my two children). I think he is the hottest sexiest singer. I can't wait until he releases something else. I just bought his dvd of al of his videos last week. Can the guy get hotter???? Please don't make fun of him. He is raw awesome!! His songs are raw and real. He has an awesome voice. My husband doesn't get it BUT I DO!!!!

Adri

Fred Durst is still freakin hot!!!

ChristineFirefly

People still hatin on Fred after all these years. At least his is not a one hit wonder or strung out on drugs somewhere! God Bless America, Howard Stern & Fred Durst..