Jayden James Makes It to One

9/12/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and Jayden JamesSomebody wake up Britney and tell her that her youngest son, Jayden James, is one today. Ding dang!

In his short life so far, Jayden has witnessed mama Britney's divorce, her infamous head shaving, two stints in rehab, an umbrella attack, endless bad outfits and one career-ending VMA performance. Happy birthday, baby!

May this year be even better than the last!

CLAUDA DE SCRATCH

Happy Birthday Jayden!!!! I wonder what Britney is gonna do for the his birthday??

Abster

He is just a baby.

Ms. Giant1

well her kids won't be any worse off than Pamela Anderson's kids. did you catch what she said about Kanye West???? She said her tounge was once so far down his throat she could taste his girlfriend.... what a whore.... wish it was me... I bet she'll make a good 3some

you're as stupid as you look

WHEN IS BRITTNEY'S LAWYER GOING TO PUT A STOP TO ALL OF YOUR HARASSING AND MALICIOUS COMMENTS? THESE ARE INNOCENT CHILDREN THAT DO NOT DESERVE TO BE A PART OF YOUR CIRCUS....

Kim

Those Comments are LOW even for you guys. Nothing like continuing to kick someone when they are down. Why not try leaving a young mother and her children alone and pick on someone else for a while.

Melanie

I try not to judge anyone and i'm not about to judge Britney. She has 2 of the cutest little kids i've ever seen. I'm just here to say happy birthday lil'man! Party like a pop stars kid!! hehehe!!

QUINCYGIRL

happy birthday jaden. isn't sean preston's birthday in sept. also.? i forget the date but i thought both boys were born in sept.

KC

You forgot about her many pictures of her va-nay-nay. I'm sure someday he'll be SO proud of her.

Joe

how much do you remember before the age of 5.... this kid will be fine and so will brit brit...

Kari

I think you should leave the girl alone! If I had paparazzi up my ass everyday I would be going crazy too!

The Observer

If Brits career is as over as you claim then why do you keep talking about her?

BTW real classy story how about just wishing brits baby a happy birthday?

Dutchess (as in: from the Netherlands)

Poor little mite will see where he came from too, in school probably, along with his brother.
Nice one. "That's my mom's .... SHUT IT, FEDERLINE-SPEARS. 'Sorry Sir, but Jack said my Mum is a ...[engaged tone].
Never mind. I hope, for their, and her sake, that she will have had the good sense to move her behind to Montana or another healthy state, away from wannabees, photographers and the likes.

i ♥ britney spears

COME ON PEOPLE BRITNEYS A GOOD MOTHER!!!! JUST BECAUSE SHE SHAVED HER HEAD DOESNT MEAN SHES A BAD MOM AND THE UMBRELLA THING HELL I WOULDNT HAVE HIT THE CAR I WOULD HAVE HIT HIM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN YOUR ADORABLE BUDDY

ALL THE BEST TOO YOU BRITNEY I LOVE YOU

inmomar

Leave Britney alone, please. She has two beauiful children. She is going thru a rough patch at the moment. We have all I am sure been there, but havent had the media looking at our crack up and unhappiness. Leave her be. I hope she does have a come back. Take it slow Britney. You will win in the end.

VS

Why are people blaming Kevin all the time? Britney married him. She seemed perfectly happy at the time. But, he bomb on his CD and suddenly she kicks him to the curb.

Her kids should be hands OFF! No matter what. Those are innocent children. Pick on
the parents but leave the kids alone! Kevin is not so bad. He has cleaned up his life.

Since Britney has been bashed so much. I will say again, she is not fat! I wish my body looked like that. But, she could have made a better outfit choice. She could have perform like she loved it. For whatever reason we will never know. Happy Birthday Baby! Many more.