Jayden James Makes It to One

9/12/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and Jayden JamesSomebody wake up Britney and tell her that her youngest son, Jayden James, is one today. Ding dang!

In his short life so far, Jayden has witnessed mama Britney's divorce, her infamous head shaving, two stints in rehab, an umbrella attack, endless bad outfits and one career-ending VMA performance. Happy birthday, baby!

May this year be even better than the last!

Janice

TMZ.....Can't you just leave Britney alone. You have accomplished your mission to totally destroy her confidence.So what else is left.
I have to say that Britney does need to take some time for herself and stay out of your reach.
She might just find it a relief to just stay home and focus on her kids for a while. I hope for her sake her Family takes time for her also. They shouldn't be showing k-fed all this support.
I think in time Britney will be back and she will have it all again
TMZ.STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THOSE KIDS AND GIVE THEM A CHANCE

Reebee

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, LITTLE JAYDEN JAMES!!!! I hope you have the best birthday ever!!!! You are a cutie pie, and I hope you enjoy your birthday cake and presents and balloons and things today! Have FUN on your special day and I wish you MANY, MANY MORE great birthdays to come! GOD BLESS YOU, LITTLE ONE!!! -- LOVE, REEBEE! --

Whammer Jammer

I seriously doubt Twitney realizes that it's the kid's birthday. The nanny probably had to remind her about it. Or remind her that she has kids at all.

cris

TMZ........YOU SUCK!!!!
I'm disgusted with all your comments on Britany

COME ON TMZ!!!

SERIOUSLY, LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE, THEY DIDN’T ASK TO BE BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

I don't understand why you think comments like these are so funny. they are not! I am sure or anyone does not know what really goes on in Britney's house behind closed doors... Your a Jerk... I wish we could have an inside scoop into your house and how your run your life and how you deal with difficult situations in your life...

Flowerchild

Give the girl a break,,you are being mean. I'm not taking up for her, but the press is going overboard in making fun of her. Talk about kicking someone when they are down. I love TMZ but you guys get a thumbs down on this one. You make fun of the way she dresses, the way she talks (which is an insult to everyone in the south), and the list goes on and on. Thank goodness her kids are too young to read this stuff.

COME ON TMZ!!!

jodie

I used to find TMZ entertaining ( to an extent ) but the constant toss in of "ya'll" and words like "ding dang" and a couple of other things that I think are supposed to be funny- are just getting so OLD! That & the fact that this girl is CLEARLY going through something awful- most likely post partum DEPRESSION.... Quick let's all make fun of her- maybe she'll kill herself! I think it's totally irresposnsible to constantly attack Britney & others who are clearly in need of help.

Tiffany B

yes, somethings she does ask for it ,but it's terrible to involve her kids and when they get older and see all the F***** up things the public said about them their teeth ,etc. directly is going to affect them terribly. Know matter what we like to read or see OMG! what did she do today? We should leave them poor babies alone!!

Mrs. Watkins

Happy Birthday Jayden!

I am feel very sorry for Britney and her little boys. The woman can't make a move without the cameras up in her face.

Britney is young, she will grow out of ths stage. Keep on being a good Mom Britney...you make it.

ksgirl

Poster number 50, I so agree with you!! Come on people!! Leaving your kids with someone else all the time while you go party is not good pareting! And yes, I am a single mom, so I know. Her "pity me, my life sucks" excuse is lame. She needs to grow up already, step up to the plate, and be a good mom!!

Grandpapopo

I lost the office pool a long time ago. I think I took the three month spots. Alcohol poisoning, choking on gum and hypothermia were popular side bets.

I wonder if Brittany had to be told it was his b-day?

NYC

...In his short life so far, Jayden has witnessed mama Britney's divorce, her infamous head shaving, two stints in rehab, an umbrella attack, endless bad outfits and one career-ending VMA performance.

That's not all he's witnessed. He's witnessed things a child should never see. When he goes to school, his friends will show him things they've seen too, on the Internet! Thanks, Mom!

Whammer Jammer

More excuses from Twitney fans......post-partum depression my ass.......how long can post-partum depression last? I've been hearing about her post-partum depression for the last two years........