Ewww-an McGregor

9/13/2007 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vampire flicks from the '80s don't exactly make the best style guides.

With dark circles under his eyes, unflattering clothes and a fauxhawk, Ewan was spotted at a Toronto airport looking less like the fresh faced hottie from "Moulin Rouge" and more like a reject from "The Lost Boys." Watch out for sunlight! And the Coreys!!

megerella

i don't care what you say, that man is HOTTTT!!! I love you Ewan!!!

R.Zimmerman

Well, if you've ever seen him naked, you'll be thankful for the gothic mess that covers his pasty ass.

LOL girl

Looks good to me.

Gertie

Ewans a hottie 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol

Ewan is hot. Don`t care what he has on or not. And a long flight makes enybody look tiered and a bit messy haired. And bye the way, did i say it allready? He looks hot :)

Weirdenstein

Dark circles under his eyes? Can we just say: overhead lighting. Inflattering clothes? Let's see, black linen jacket, studded belt, designer jeans, fine leather duffel. Are TMZ writers desperate for anything to write?

andy

Mmmmm, delish!!

clever

Are you freakin' kidding me?! That man is hotness on a stick! Oh, to run into such a "reject"! Sigh......

Runaways Fan

Dark circles? Not even, it's the over head lighting, guys. I actually don't think he looks bad at all.

I once flew from London to Toronto and after 8 hours on a plane I wasn't feeling so grand, so if he's not looking so top shape, so what. How do you look after a flight?

Jan

Ok, has anyone ever heard of wind? It's was windy...his hair was blowing in the wind. Get it. Good.

becks23

OH NO!!! He's a tweeker too!!!!! Such a shame.......pay attention kids thats what Meth does to a gorgeous human.....what an idiot!

M.

I will see any movie that has Ewan in it, especialy if he is naked. He is the hottest.
Who cares if he has dark circles. I would still love the feel the the weight of his
body on top of mine.

Laura

This would be Ewan trying to cover up the hotness.

The intelligent people know the truth.

You can't fight the hot.

Trina

still looks hot to me... and a little rumpledness just makes all the more cute :)

Oscar in Miami Beach

He is hot and one of the most daring actors in Hollywood. I love him. Envy is such an abject feeling. TMZ staff get over it. Specially since we can see who you are and look from the tv program. Most of you are YUCKY. UGH....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments