Courtney Love: Doll Parts

9/14/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is this Courtney Love or the corpse of Goldie Hawn in "Death Becomes Her"?

The rocker, snapped in London yesterday, borrowed the midriff from a Resusci Annie CPR mannequin, crazy eyes from Chuckie, and hair from Seattle Widow Barbie! Her middle-aged Rubbermaid Olsen twin look is capped off by an appropriately witchy hat.

To top off her zombie look , Courtney added a graveside flower to her waist! Flores para los muertos!

tmz fan

thats nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADDRICH

Oh my God Courtney you should go by the motto: NO SKIN BELOW THE CHIN!!!!!!!!!!

Stuffs

DISGUSTING!!!!

Charey Bee From Tempe

I freakin love Courtney YOU TOTALLY ROCK I would love to hang with her... Leave her alone! Go mess with Britney who loves the attention. Courtney is real...she is who she is....

Jennifer

Her look is going through a transition, and she's looked better. But I love Courtney and I always will.

kellygirl57

OMG - she totally looke like Goldie Hawn in that movie! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sillyme

So elegant, assured, kooky and wild. You go Courtney.

lynn

Ho Hum...when is she going to get some self esteem and clean up her act....

Kelly

Flower on her waist.... look again TMZ, I think you need an anatomy lesson that is not her waist. The flower is way south of the waist.

hora

that's freaking NASTY. #4 are you serious? you don't see anything wrong with this picture? she's disturbing to look at. i NEVER thought she was attractive at all but damn, she is not aging well. it doesn't help that she alters her body so much. and wtf, she likes attention too. everything she does is for attention

SuziON

man those pants are low!! hip-huggers????... nah.. more like crotch-huggers!!
oh well... I like courtney

Ry

ANNIE ANNIE are you ok????

Spring-Heeled Jack

Cootch huggers are more like it. At least it appears she's shave recently.

Skeez

What the heck is wrong with this chick, she's seriously physco and will never be well. I have been thinking lately that she looked like Goldie Hawn glad someone finally said it, even though I feel like it's a diss towards Goldie. Her eye makeup is dripping down her eyes and her lipstick is around her lips as well as on her lips, not to mention the outfit, someone must have hid all the mirrors from her. It's really hard to believe thats she's not on drugs still/again. WOW!!!

Ellen

Don't insult Goldie like that!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments