OJ: What Happens in Vegas ... ?

9/15/2007 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As Las Vegas police continue to piece together the Thursday night hotel incident between former NFL player/knife enthusiast O.J. Simpson and sports memorabilia dealer Alfred Beardsley, Simpson offered a bit more insight into what's left of his mindset.

O.J. spoke with a reporter at the L.A. Times and said that though he declined to identify the men he was with on the night of the alleged incident, they weren't thugs. "I don't hang out with gangsters. I hang out with golfers."

Either way, The Juice seemed in a jovial enough mood to joke around. After his interview, he called back to quip, "I forgot to tell you: I thought what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas?"

In 1997, Simpson was found liable in a civil court for the deaths of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

jj

OJ simpson doesn't have a criminal record. Stop making him look like a crominal. Last time I checked he has a clean record more than 70% of Americans.

Tyrese

lol wtf

HumbleKing

Bush did it!

5 cent

OJ: I LIVE in VEGAS. VEGAS is my home. Don't come here and spread your crap around like we are some kind of hick town for gangsters and thugs like you to do what they want.

Believe it or not, we have laws. Believe it or not, we don't like people like you coming in and spoiling it.

I know it was a shock to you that the underage"date" you tried to bring into a bar last night was carded and told she couldn't enter. Shocking, isn't it? Yes, we actually do have RULES, unlike the made up fantasy world you live in.

Go back to Florida where you can use their laws to hide. The next time you walk into our town, expect to get boot up your hiney from the people who live and work and respect our city. I hope the next room you stay in vegas is the Clark County JAIL.

caveman

thats a huge freakin pumpkin head.

can you imagine the type of personality that can brutally kill two human beings & carry on with his life the way he has.
Thank god i don't live next door to this guy, i would never sleep.

Fred

RE: #2, you've got to be kidding. Stop making OJ look like a criminal? I'd say he does a fine job of doing that to himself.

BC45

#2 JJ

I wish your family will be killed by OJ Simpson. You're mind is also sick, go to hell with your idol. By the way, I'm not surprised that you have a sick mind because you can't even spell properly or your just an illiterate.

tami

"I hang out with golfers"
Hahaaaaaaaaaaa!

This guy is delusional..........

poshpcdude

You just don't get it do ya Simpson! Clueless...........................!

COZ

OJ, HANG OUT WITH THUGS? YOU DON'T THINK HIS BODY GUARDS CARRY GUNS! RIGHT! HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDERING TWO PEOPLE,HE'LL PROBALLY GET AWAY WITH THIS BECAUSE HE'S OJ! SO JJ,QUIT KISSING UP TO A MUDERER JUST BECAUSE HE'S YOUR IDOL! IF YOU WATCHED THE TRIAL WITH A SANE MIND,YOU WOULD KNOW HE KILLED THEM JUST LIKE MOST OF THE REST OF AMERICA! COZ

Angie

Wow we all know he killed Ron and Nicole what makes you think, JJ, that he does not have a criminal record? Oh wait...Let me rephrase you spelled it "Crominal"!!! OJ did it and even his kids know it. He is running out of money so he went and burglarized someone else. Once again he is taking what is not his...

Angie

LOL @ Fred's comment you got that right.

vikki

TO # 6 ana #7 HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DID IT!!!!!!!!

The Feds are needed in Vegas

I am willing to bet that this will go away making a win/win for Las Vegas's DA , OJ and the alleged victim. Watch and see. They will make up, work things out, whatever. This was a publicity stunt made by a publicity hound and did I mention "hypothetical murderer". OJ appears to be a classic narcissist. Oh, did anyone else hear the chief of police state that he will try and make a BIAS decision during his announcement yesterday. I bet that this was a Freudian Slip since Vegas has racial problems within their Metro Police Department and else where. When it comes to Vegas I somehow feel more comfortable when the Feds are involved. Vegas is very behind with civil rights. The Feds are needed in the DA's office of Child Support again. As a matter of fact, they are needed in just about every department. It is sad yet insightful that Vegas has at least 3 commissioners in jail. What does this have to do with OJ? Well Vegas has narcistic tendencies as well. I predict that many law suits are headed this way because of civil right abuses from some employers, landlords, officers, attorneys, etc. WATCH and see.

karl anglin

Can you even the hell all of this must be for his children?
I truly feel sorry for them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments