Cops Release Surveillance Pics -- More Suspects Wanted

9/18/2007 7:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops are looking for the men below, in connection with the alleged robbery involving O.J. Simpson.
They were photographed by surveillance cameras at the Palace Station Hotel on September 13 as they left the casino, allegedly carrying items taken in the robbery.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

wonderlust king

Maybe Fred Mustache wants to sell their polo's so he can go on tv and cry.
Give me their polos...
I need wax for my mustache..

MDS Mustache!

sonja

has anyone else noticed that there's not a thin suspect in the entire bunch! one of the victims is slim, but he's the one at Cedar Sinai with a heart attack! go figure

P-Type

Who's Tom Graciano?

FABIO

SAY WHAT????????

NO PICTURES OF OJ CARRYING ANYTHING?? OJ DIDN'T HAVE A GUN?? OJ DIDN'T ARRANGE THE MEETING??

HOW ARE THEY GOING TO CONVICT HIM OF ANYTHING??

"THIS DOESN'T FIT, SO THEY MUST ACQUIT!!!!"

Janice

Westlake willie............go sit in the corner. No one wants to hear you whine
This guy is a sociopath. he needs to be off the street
and the rest of the bunch deserve it just for being plain stupid

Milky Man Dan

Britney still keeps Lindsay lohan at bay...but I'll tell yaLL....The Lohan is gonna one up her when everyone catches wind of that audio of her Farting in line at spago's in front of the Paparazzi !! Okay hold your nose yall !!!!

Justme

westlake willie......you need to do your homework before you blog.....you and ct just are compete IDIOTS. first off look up RINGLEADER in your dic

?

It seems they are trumping up as many charges as possible. Kidnapping? Hell, why don't we add Grand Theft Auto as well. Lets not pull out every charge in book..it really makes them look foolish and grasping for straws.

Cats blues

Have been watching first week. Gotta say, I do not read Enquire, and your show is as lame as the 3 legged dog that lives near me. Actually, the dog gives me more insight than the show. Even w/ OJ stuff, your show is now off my after work tv fix. Hope you can tighten it up. Maybe then I will watch. Swiching to 49 for dead people shows.

oxyclean

Soprano's!

Wicked

Funnilly enough, it's all about the white man bring OJ down. BTW, not that it matters but I am white and I want OJ released from jail. This is BS.

d

all of these guys deserve to go to jail
they must be pretty stupid to think they ever had a chance to get away with it
and whether O.J. was holding a gun or not he was an accomplice in a crime....
having already been a waste of taxpayers money he should have known to keep his nose clean.

he is not that smart !!!

cherokee 587

i am so glad he got caught, and i hope he get,s a lot of JAIL TIME.he doesn,t need to walk the street,s again. he think,s he can do what ever he want,s to and get away with it .so i hope he get,s life without poroll.

Steve