Heidi Pulls a Britney

9/18/2007 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The Hills" are alive with the sound of -- something that kinda sorta resembles music.

Resident Hills biatch-turned-wannabe-pop star Heidi Montag britneyspearsed her way through her new single at club LAX in Vegas this weekend -- but her lips were synching almost as fast as her fan base.

When one makes Ashlee Simpson and Britney look like master vocalists, it's time to acknowledge that there's a problem.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

juicy

GiiiiiRL!!!! GIVE IT UP!!! She has no god given skills to be a singer. Her singing sucked if that's what she wants to call it. She definitely needs to stick to her day job.

HomeboyWOULDpoisonMYdrink

I know this is old...but OMG! I'm still cracking up. I just threw up in my mouth!
UGH! You know who is telling her how great of a singer she is...SP**CER(sorry, can't even force myself to type his name) This is pure comedy! Thanks TMZ...I needed this!

brielle

She is a mess, can someone please tie her hands down so she cannot raise that freaking hand anymore and gag her!

Alleese

Is that Perez Hilton in the background. gay.

jeff

TMZ fix your web site eevery thing is out of order today!!!!!!!!

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

This proves that must celebs/music stars can't sing, be sure to thank your local dj for making the music artists sound good :8)

tuliplvr

Is she for real?? Please stop!

Ladyslof

Heidi-no one likes you. You have no friends. What makes you think you can have a career with fans? YOU ARE A TWO FACE AND THE TV PROVES IT!! No one wants to hear you sing!!!!

hollieanne

hahahahaha! heidi is so lame...

Desiree

OH MY GOD!!! I am laughing so hard, and boy, I needed a laugh, this has been a brutal Monday. Britney looks pretty damned good now, after seeing poor Heidi, WTF, doesn't anyone love this poor thing enough to stop her from making such a huge fool of herself? And who told this idiot she can sing.

MEMEME

Is she serious? She needs to co back to Colorado! She looks like she is having a seizure.

Stephanie

She is horrible. Look at Spencer being all ridiculous in the background. Its scary that a record label would actually put crap like that out when real artists have to be discovered through myspace. yikes

Alia

she needs to see this video.. to see how much of an idiot she looks like... LC definately will have something to laugh about tonight!

bob

Wow. LOL. I guess, um, she is talented? lol. Hell even Britney did better than that at the VMAs. This girl looked like some 12 year old trying to lipsynch her favorite song in an elementary school talent show.

Perez Hilton was in the background trying not to laugh. I think Spencer is the "Ike" to her "Tine Turner," but Tina Turner has talent.

JenniferD

You have GOT to be kidding me, this girl has NO MOVES, NO VOICE, NO MORALS and NO CHANCE! Unreal. I think that the whole Speidi situation must be the longest running episode of PUNKD i have ever seen. HORRID

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments