Stormy Times Ahead -- Soap Star Charged with DUI!

9/18/2007 6:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie Jones on "General Hospital," has been officially been charged with two counts of driving under the influence.

Storms was arrested on September 7 while driving on an L.A. freeway. A CHP officer says he saw her toss a lit cigarette out the window of her Mercedes and pulled her over. According to the police report, officers "noticed the odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from the vehicle." After several sobriety tests, she was arrested for DUI. Law enforcement sources tell us she blew a .13.

Kirsten will be in court to face the music on October 2.

olddrunk

Wow. When I was slapped with a bogus DUI I lost my license for 2 years, spent 6 months in jail and did community service. No ifs ands, however, lots of naked butts if you like that kind of thing not. My boss, WHO WAS THE ACTUAL DRIVER of the car we were in did no time because he had bucks!!!!! A great day in American HIStory. He took me to lunch for my 10-year anniversary at the insurance company I worked for. Nice to be loved. Welcome to the America that is California, aka Hollywood. Beware little girls on the 'Net. This will happen to you. And I was 50 years old when this happened. Stay young or die early.

olddrunk

P.S. -- She ain't worth going to jail for and she can't act. Bitch.

Jbo

Wonder how Disney will spin this - she's a voice on the Kim Possible cartoon....

kay

Oh, relax!! She had to have several tests to test drunk. You people are just jealous cuz she's got bucks and looks

Emily

Not Zenon! No!

When are these celebs going to learn?

SheepareCool

Really. Why not use a cab service? I don't GET IT!

Aimee Super fan!

jh

everybody drinks and drives every once and awhile..you're just lucky if you don't get caught.

roughdaddy

who is this cutie?

DaysFan

She never did anything like this when she was still Belle Black on Days - and she's way more talented than her replacement! Shame...

G DOG

the storm family must be very proud :)

honeydoo

KS plays the role of MJ to perfection.Seems to be Kirsten is Maxie is real life.Ouch....

Democrats are evil

What else is new? She's great looking, has a great job on television, makes great money, she has had the advantage of watching other actress's drink & drive and get busted and what does she do? She goes out drinking and gets busted driving under the influence. These people that pursue acting are THE dumbest doorknobs on the face of this planet.

mook

my mom's a GH devotee and when I told her the news, she laughed and said "she deserves it" (referring to maxie).

hell with them all

HEY HOLLYWOOD SHOW OUR CHILDREN HOW TO GET A FREE NIGHT IN THE CAN. EVERYONE WILL KNOW IT IS OK TO GET INTO A CAR AFTER YOU GO OUT AND DRINK. DO THESE PEOPLE THINK OR IS THEIR BRAINS JUST SEEING GREEN MONEY AND THE BIG SCREENS. I THINK THEY ALL SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND THE KEY PUT AWAY FOR YEARS.

Katie

I hated her as Belle Black and I hated her as Zenon. This chick sucks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments