Lawyer to Galanter -- Shut the F Up!

9/19/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Attorney Scott Holper went ballistic after O.J.'s court hearing, saying this about Simpson's lawyer, Yale Galanter: "He thinks he's the big shot. Let's go over to Johnny Taco's gym and play."

Then he went on!

Galanter trashed Holper outside court, saying Holper falsely represented himself as Simpson's lawyer. Holper just told TMZ by phone, saying "I assisted OJ. He thanks me and said he appreciated my support and he told me as well as his daughter and sister that they wanted me on the defense team."

Holper says Galanter is not doing his job by "putting 100% of his efforts on his client rather than attacking another attorney who helped Mr. Simpson."

Holper took shots at Las Vegas lawyer Gabriel Grasso too, who is currently assisting Galanter -- "Mr. Grasso has a feeling he may be some kind of big shot. He made comments to people in the courthouse commenting on my competency and lack of experience to assist in a case of this nature."

Holper says, "I hope in the end OJ is acquitted. I believe after my meetings with Mr. Simpson I truly believe he is innocent."

Holper was interviewed by Julie Chen this morning on the CBS Early Show.

britts only supporter

i dont care who his lawyer is because after all they damn sure are'nt in this for the money! good luck getting paid!!!! freakin publicity hounds geez give us a break already!

baby girl

He should fight the white snagle tooth guy.

woozie

Just another jerk trying to make a buck off of OJ.

Greta should have found out if this guy signed a contract with OJ BEFORE she put him on TV

Brittany

Dawn Day

Potty mouth.

BrooklyNYC

OJ is being Framed!

Daniel

snowblood

Jesus, isn't ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENING in the world od wayward celebrities these days besides friggin' OJ, OJ, OJ, OJ this, OJ that, good GRIEF!!!! ENOUGH with the OJ constantly! Can't we see a little of our other people too? I miss Lindsay Lohan...

britneedsadrink

Ambulance-chaser-deluxe

Enough already

Hopefully this time they will nail his ass and he will do the time for the crime !!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Neither one of you will get paid.

OFFSHORE ACCOUNT MONEY IS GOING TO THE GOLDMANS!!!!

CELEBRITIES

O.J. Maybe innocent - But stupid as hell to put himself in this position.

The money he will spend on litigation and the time in jail costs him more than any merchandise he may feel was stolen from him.

To not call the Police because you have found them to be uncooperative for the past 12 years is not going to site with the Jury.

You HAVE to call them first - and make an attempt. Not presume that everyone is not going to help you.

And even so, he still could have taken a CIVIL Suit!!!

death on a cracker

all whores... lawyers, attourney's, celebrities, you all... whores! cant get enough. feed me Seymore feed me!!!

ABW

It is a shame that we spend time and money on OJ trying to put him jail when sex offenders get less time than they are trying to give OJ. Besides, we don't know the full story. Can we talk about something else that is important than OJ, Brittany Spears, and any other celeb that wants to profit by acting a fool in public. Thanx.

Danielle

Karma...Thats all I have to say.

woozie

OJ gets over $400K after taxes per year, his home is paid for. None of that can be taken by Goldman who only lives off BLOOD MONEY from his dead son.

Why isn't the Brown family all after OJ's money ? Because they think it is sickening that Goldman lives off OJ

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments