O.J.'s Alleged Victims Called Press, Talked Money

9/19/2007 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An hour after O.J. and crew raided a Vegas hotel room, the alleged victims were planning their media moves.
Click to play!Click to play!
TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded about an hour after Simpson left. Bruce Fromong, one of the alleged victims, is heard saying, "I've already called the press." Fromong continues, "I've already called "Inside Edition." I'm trying to get Lydia's number, but it was in my f*****g phone that he stole."

Fromong rants at Alfred Beardsley, the other alleged victim, saying, "I told you we shouldn't have brought this s**t in. I told you." Beardsley replies, "Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, do you know how much money you're gonna make off this?" Fromong responds, "I don't give a s**t."

Phony Tony

O.J.'s gonna run, I tell you.

He has millions of reasons stashed in offshore accounts.

Connie

OJ DONT TALK TO ANY ONE, UGLY MARCIA CLARK WONT A BOOK.I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO HIM. LET HIM GO SET UP SP GO GET THOMAS RICCIO. DONT TALK TO ANY ONE. SET UP SET UP LET HIM GO!!!!!DONT GO ANY WHERE!!!!!!!!!!! SET UP THOMAS RICCIO.

HesAlive

Seems Alfred Beardsley has been *arrested* on a probation violation... Charge of stalking out of CA, wasn't allowed to leave the state. Oops.

Missy

Wow look at all the players in this senario. After getting off with a murder alot of people feel he commited, you would think OJ would be careful of the race of people he keep company with. I guess all the money in the world can't buy commonsense or smarts. Whatever happens to OJ he deserves

PSGuy

Gold diggers like Fred Goldman

Mike B

This whole thing stinks to hi heaven. Why would you record all this unless you knew something was going to go down?

This is just a big media circus and we poor people have to put up with it where ever we turn. You can't get away from it.

what

This was planned for weeks . Riccio and Simpson planned to set these guys on tape up as a warning to anyone who would sell his memorabilia. With the book coming out , Simpson's underground memorabilia sales would hit the roof. Simpson didn't want anyone to get the money but him. Second reason Simpson wanted tape to Blackmail Formong cause he knew about Off Shore Accounts. They are all crooks.

Weirdenstein

Maybe they can all share a communal cell. It's hard to tell who the bad guys are when everyones a crook.

what

TMZ bet you might be in court with all this stuff you got. Nothing like a witness with videos. Good job.

BLINKING !!

Riccio was taping everything from the begining it seems and he SOLD the tapes to TMZ thats why your getting sips here n there.

Just Blood

A horrible setup! But who cares? It seems that no one cares about justice, only revenge! And what did OJ ever do to you? The Goldmans are getting what they really want. MONEY! MONEY! iF ANYBODY IS REALLY suffering for all of this, it's OJ's children. But, who cares about them? After all, they have Black blood running through their veins! People, let it go! For the sake of the children, let it go!!!

bjt

I am not an OJ fan at all, but I'm sorry friends..... this is a setup if I ever saw a setup.

jakeman

It's all about money grubbing from these characters in that hotel room to the golddigging Goldmans.

Betty

I'm wondering if O.J. did these guys really dirty and they did this for revenge or just to make money. Maybe they were just tired of his arrogance. Maybe all three reasons...revenge...comeuppance...and MONEY. Riccio, Beardsley , and Fromong all stand to make money not only from the media but from higher memorabilia sales. They played O.J. for what ever reason...but he has only himself to blame in the way he handled the situation. Lay down with felons, wake up with felony charges.

what

TMZ I want to hear the tapes Simpson made of the phone calls and preplanning of His Big Sting Operation. Sounds like Naked Gun part 2. This would make a good movie. You know the tapes Riccio gave to the Police. What a Hoot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments