Mary Louise Parker's

New Baby Girl

9/20/2007 5:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Weeds" star Mary Louise Parker was snapped on Thursday holding the latest accessory to sweep Hollywood -- a Third World baby! Adorable!

The lovely duo were attached at the hip, as MLP chatted on her cell phone after taking the little one to a doctor in New York.

Mary Louise already has a 3-year-old son from a previous relationship with loser actor Billy Crudup.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Merry Christmas

I applaud her for adopting a child, but can't these celebrities adopt American children? I don't get it. Children are not accessories dammit!

Ummmhmmm

Awwwwwwwww how cute she is ....

kat

i think improving another person's life is a wonderful and beautiful accomplishment. God speed...

BoredinTucson

I think it's great. She's beautiful. Congrats MLP.

Cartman

Black children are not Gucci handbags.

My words

Don't call children acessories. You can't just give them back or throw them away when you don't care for them anymore. I'm sure these people put some thought into their actions. Good for her. I think it's an unselfish act. It takes guts; especially considering the criticism they'll face for adopting a child, and particularly, a black child from Africa.

kim

She's (the baby) is adorable. Good for you Mary Louise. I just wish more people would adopt inside United States. There are so many beautiful children here waiting to be adopted.

monica

Do you know how long it take to adopt a child in America, the process is VERY long! I think it great she adopted a baby from Africa, there poverty level is way below ours and they have more children in need. It’s not that our children of America are any less important but as terrible as our adoption system and our housing for orphans is it’s nowhere near as terrible as it is in countries like Africa.

My words

Bring on the racism from the white AND black racists.

Kate

I think it's great, adopting a baby is a wonderful thing. You go girl!

Save Joe Francis

"Black babies are the new black" - Jean Paul Gaultier (Winter 2007)

Gina

#9-Sorry-Please keep that handle. It fits you to a tee. You are one sorry customer. A useless toxin on the planet.

Merry Christmas

Just because Africa and China have Baby Vending Machines at the airport doesn't mean they can't wait for an American baby. Some things are definitely worth waiting for. That is part of our "I need it now because I am too impatient society." So basically, screw the American kids because no one wants to wait for you.

Insert comical name here

Seeing all these rich white women with these African infants is a bit distastful, like they are adopting muts from the pound. Helping is great, if you want to help them get involved in projects that nurture them in their own culture, not rip them out of it. Plenty of American children need foster/adoptive famililies, as long as you don't want perfect white newborns. If you want to help for helps sake than adopt a mentally or physically challenged child from your own culture. I'll be glad when this Hwood fad runs its course. Its even worse than seeing them with tiny dogs.

sassy

WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE SHE DOESNT WANNA BE SEEN??????

THESE STARS SO SO DAMN FAKE I HAVE HAD IT WITH THEM !

THEY PUT THE ADOPTIVE KIDS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE THEM!

ITS ALMOST LAUGHABLE!