The Hidden Prince

9/20/2007 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who does Prince think he's hiding from? How many 5' tall, ladylike, well-coiffed, petite men decked out in all black does he think are wandering around London?

Like ... two at the most, right? Maybe three. Yeah. Three.

ChelseaRodgers

I've never read so much rubbish in all my life! Prince is an amazing talent, he is also very sexy and cool. I am definitely not a lesbian and I think he's totally gorgeous, think 'different, unique, talented'! Oh, and we're not all dandies over here..... that's London, where Prince has been playing to RAVE reviews, and complete adoration for 21 nights at the O2 Arena.
I don't want to be rude, but 'ignorance' is the word that really comes to mind reading some of these comments!! You should appreciate him, he's one of the best ever.

P

#61-Are you kidding????? A musical genious like Prince cannot "retire" from making music...turn off your top 40 radio and go out and buy some real music that is written and performed by a real musician. You need to catch up on the man's work! You are missing out!!

Furthermore, I don't care how tall this MAN is...he is one of the sexiest men on the planet!! He should be studied by all men everywhere in the art of how to be appealing to a woman...he could teach you all a thing or two.

Walmart Shoppers United

Damn, I thought it was Katie Holmes too - at first! He's still sexy as hell! I'd would definitely do him!

Chelle

Love you....always will!

Get a Grip

Fired from the Rio? You shouldn't talk about things you obviously know NOTHING about. I saw that show and he played plenty of old hits and we all loved the new ones too! He is a musical genius and just because you don't hear an artist on the crap filled radio doesn't mean they have retired. He can sell out shows that aren't even advertised to the general public because he has THREE DECADES of LOYAL FANS!!!!!

weRfamily

I love, love, LOVE him!!!! :D Such a talented musician!

Vicki

He's not hiding from people. He's protecting himself from germs. I do it all the time when I am at the movies and people around me are sneezing and coughing. I always wear a scarf and cover my nose and mouth. How about planes where the air is recirculated with everyone's germs? How many of you get sick after traveling on a plane? The man makes his living singing so its kudos to him to take precautions.

Steveo

He's talented , but extremely nasty to his deluded fans who continue to kiss his ass regardless of the number of times he'd sued them over copyrighted photos he doesn't own. The gayish Purple Dwarf is a egomaniac.

chelsea rodgers

I LOVE HIS LIFE !!!!!!! who else could look absolutely delectable in that horidly female ensemble but prince..he is the shnit hands down or up in his case!

J8KSTER

THE LAST OF THE TRU MUSICIANS OF OUR ERA.MJAXSON COULD STAND UP 2 IT ,MADONNA FADED & WHILE U GUYS THOUGHT PRINCE WAS TRIPPING ,I.E. CHANGING HIS NAME 2 A SYMBOL, HE WAS ACTUALLY OPENING DOORS 4 UR P-DIDDY'S,J-Z'S & NUMEROUS OTHER ARTIST WHO NOW CONTROL THEIR OWN MUSIC DIRECTIONS.I'VE BEEN ON PRINCE'S BANDWAGON SINCE 1976 (MINNEAPOLIS GENIUS W/ PEPE WILLIE & AUNDRE SIMON...REMEMBER HIM REVOLUTION FANS?)I HOPE PRINCE GIVES US U.S. FANS ANOTHER GO AROUND LIKE HE JUST LONDON & US HERE N 2004,I WILL AWAYS B A PURPLE HIPPIE!!!!

krislaw

Ok people, lets get something straight here........Prince is one of, if not the most talented musicians on the planet today. Who cares about how tall he is or how he dresses. Its the music he puts out that counts. In this day and age of lip syncing, no talent wanna be's like Britney Spears us true music fans can turn to Prince for real music by a real musician. I've seen him 3 times and let me just tell you no one can put on a show like him.

scar113

take my adresse I french and I would like speak with an american

scar113@msn.com

msn messenger live

Lupa

His Royal Purpleness has the Holy Fire in him so strong that keeps emanating and spreading through space and time...he is ageless....Blessed is his immense talent and even more so his commitment to his craft...blessed also are all his great collaborators... :-)
Never stop learning from his music!
Lupa

Anna

well, maybe he is hiding from his ex. It is sad that he is going back to his old tactics. He know his fans are mad for deleting all his videos

Purple Princess

Prince can do what he wants when he wants!!! Thats that!! I Love You Prince!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments