Spears and Sean in Snapstorm

9/21/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a bewildering move, mama Britney spent custody time with son Sean Preston yesterday ... in shopping and paparazzi mecca Robertson Blvd.

While it's lovely to see her with one of her kids, bringing him to one of the most photographed places in L.A. probably wasn't the best idea. She might as well take him to Winston's!

Sean hid his face as Britney tried to shush the paparazzi swarm outside the AG store. Sorry, sonny, mama's gotta shop! Once inside, Spears changed clothes and was spotted sucking on her son's pacifier. Yep, Britney sucks.

someone

I wanna know where K-FED's parents are in all of this!

Meowch

If she had her son's best interest at heart she would stay home with them. She would not subject them to all the media. Toddlers just love to go shopping. Right? Wrong- And, she's shopping for necessities? Hmm, maybe some underwear. I think she keeps forgetting to put them on her shopping list. When's the last time you saw her grocery shopping- pushing a cart? Yeah, she really needs to be out there in the media fray.

Janet L

Doesn't she know that they make baby carriages?????

coursingthru

did she not learn her lesson in vegas? i don't understand why kevin has not yanked these kids from her or at least her mom? does one of the boys have to get seriously injured for anyone to take a stand? PARENTING IS A RIGHT NOT A PRIVILEGE!!!! If this was just an ordinary everyday mom - she would've had her kids taken away in a heartbeat.

and the paps make me sick to think they have this right to surround her and not move even when a car is about to roll over them and then they yell at the driver for running over their fat ass foot! idiots.

bdiddy

The hair the hair........ She needs to hit a hair SALON

death on a cracker

79. (SOMEONE #71) A STUPID SOMEONE !!!! FOR YOUR INFO SMART A** I AM 31 AND I HAVE 2 KIDS !!!!! IT'S EDIOTS LIKE YOU !!! I BET IF YOU HAD THE CANCE YOU WOULD BE ON HER ASS !!!!! NOW SOMEONE THAT KNOWS NATTA !!!!! HAAAAAAA......LIKE I SAID HATERS NEVER PROSPER....YOU DUMB FOOL !!!! I AM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN......LOVIN BRITTNEY !!!!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE !!!!! OH AND ONE MORE THING MR...SOMEONE WHATEVER YOU ARE !!!!!!! UT TALK IS CHEAP !!!! IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHO I WAS AND WHAT I DO !!!!!!! MELISSA

Brit brit is that you? learn spell check too! you need your babiews taken away!! where are they, in front of the TV????

idaho potato

Hey #84 and #85 and others: Britney knows what she's doing and LOVES the attention. This was no accident. It's well planned by her to get the media to photograph her. The question I have is WHY?!

We are not Britney. If I DID have hundreds of stalkers (photographers) I most certainly would not throw my kids into the center of it all. They would be protected.

Britney could have easily gone 'shopping' on the day(s) when Kevin had the children.

I say, whore yourself, but keep the kids in the world labeled normal.

It’s nice her fans love her and wish her well, but PLEASE, see the woman as she really is.

death on a cracker

lol...this is that melissa chick

84. I FEEL AWFUL FOR HER AND HER KIDS!!!!! SHE CAN SPEND NO TIME OUTSIDE OF HER HOME WITH HER CHILDREN WITHOUT CAMERA'S FLASHING IN HER BOYS FACES!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS TO BE AWFUL.........

Posted at 12:55PM on Sep 21st 2007 by mommy of 2

lol...dumb bytch!

Shaka

I'm quite positive that I would be crazy if I had to look forward to that type of swarm every time I made a move. These paps need to BACK OFF!!!!! I'm surprised that there haven't been more injuries. This is ridiculous. I would fully support legislation to make the paps stay at least 100 feet away from stars and their kids, at all times. Will it take someone, probably a child, getting hurt before something is done about this?

JG

#94,
I thought the same thing.
The caps are a dead give away and she did mention she is a mother of two! LOL
Glad you called her out.

someone

If my mom was Melissa, I'd probably have committed suicide already.

Saltie

She'll do anything to get her picture taken. Any celecrity knows that when they go in public the paps will be there. It is the price they pay for being famous and rich. She is a danger to those kids- uses them for her personal agenda. I feel sorry for the kids- they are her pawns- her accessory items. WHat selfish bitch- I hope she loses her fame and money- that is the only chance she will have of becoming a decent person.

Debbie/grandmother

Given that Ms. Spears decided to go out and party the night of the judges decision to have her drug tested tells me how serious she is about being a mom. Same thing goes for dad. I've come to the conclusion that she just doesn't care. The look of fear on Sean Preston's face in this most recent picture with Ms. spears slight grin makes me sick. She may enjoy the attention but to put her baby thru that confusing chaos is cruel. Take him to a park and let him play. I believe in karma, Ms. Spears. The negativity you are bringing to your kids will come back to you. It's just a matter of time. Debbie/CASA and grandmother

flo

HER BEHAVIOR IS SELFISH, AS USUAL HER NEEDS COME FIRST, SHOPPING ON ROBERTSON OVER PLAYING IN THE BACK YARD. THIS IS A FORM OF CHILD ABUSE, THAT BABY DOES NOT NEED TO BE AMBUSHED BY AN ARMY OF CRAZY CAMERA MEN.
TAKE THE KIDS NOW

coursingthru

Oooppsss! PARENTING IS NOT A RIGHT - IT'S A PRIVILEGE!!!!