We're Just Sayin' ...

9/21/2007 8:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

marcia clark and phil spectormarcia clark and phil spector

Gee

Damn, who did her botched face-lift? Kenny Roger's surgeon?

Go with the Flow!

Yes, I can see it! That is so funny! Both of them are too old for hair in that shade of blonde.

Sandra Ray

Marcia is a hot mess. She looks awful. She should go far far away -- never to be seen again.

SuperStarSteve

Interesting strategy....MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA!

Stella Nixx

Ok the pictures are freaky enough but why isnt anyone asking about the new nose on Marcia ... the one she has now has never been in the same court room as O.J

CHERYL

Whoever does not finds this scary and funny takes life too serious. Hey I watched the entire OJ trial and therefore I watched Ms Clark--maybe Phil watched her a little too much too. But regardless the pictures are very funny. I laughed so much I cried. Poor Ms Clark. Poor Sick Phil. Don't know which is worst to look like him or to look like her. Time one of them to go back to home and get in bed. Best Laugh. Sorry it maybe sick but it is funny.

Meg

Phil Spector may not be the best looking guy I've ever seen, but darned if he wasn't one of the most talented. Thanks for the music, Phil. (And please get something more newsworthy than comparing faces.) You must be terribly bored!

notaceleb

IT'S REALLY FUNNY WITH THESE PICS, BECAUSE IT'S NOT ONE, BUT, TWO PICS ALIKE. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? BUT, I FEEL BAD FOR MARCIA CLARK BEING PAIRED WITH THIS ECCENTRIC ODD BALL, PHIL SPECTOR. WHAT A GOOF AND PROBABLE MURDERER HE IS, WITH HIS TOTALLY ASSININE, BUT COURT ALLOWED, EXCUSES AS TO WHY LANA CLARKSON DIED. AND, A HUNG JURY TO BOOT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE JURY IS SMOKING, BUT PHIL SPECTOR SHOULD'VE BEEN CONVICTED. I HOPE HE DOESN'T GET A CHANCE TO TEAM UP WITH O.J. SIMPSON.

dollpartz

Could somebody say it's funny? Cuz nobody said it yet. Oh, and would somebody say it's sick, cuz nobody said that either.

dollpartz

And she bungled the OJ trial, I dunno what makes her the big expert in anything ... also she got unnatural ripples around her eyes, so she's no expert in that either. Wow, if thats the best they can do .... if they gonna get somebody that don't know what they're talking about , at least get somebody that ain't horrifying to look at, k .......

Thx

Dissapointing

Marcia, it's too bad you can't undo the facelift but PLEASE go back to a darker shade of brown daarlin'. That's the least you can do.

Annabella

That is just creepy. Who is imitating who?????

KAT

awesome who gets to sit around and come up with these can i apply for that job

dw

oh man...my cheeks hurt from smilin' so hard ! too funny... and yes, a little frightening

good one tmz...

Tina

They look like brother and sister. Marsha should get a refund on that bad face lift. Didnt she all ready have her 15 minutes of fame?