Britney Shops After Charges Drop

9/22/2007 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ding dang! Brit Brit just can't catch a break! The popwreck shopped at a pet store in Malibu yesterday, and it became all out Britney-mania as clumsy photogs knocked over a bubble gum machine!

Spears seemed out of it as she was led from the store by a member of her rotating posse. Her friends have her best interests at heart, y'all!

The messy mama has new legal troubles ahead, but who needs to deal with that?! Her pets needed some new chew toys!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Me

Boy, she sure DOES seem out of it. I pray she gets the desperate help she needs.

Hop Off

This is cruel. Why do you continually mock osmeone who is in the thores od a nervous breakdown? Harvey Levin and your band of misfits, all of your mothers should be ashamed for not instilling common human decency. God doesn't like ugly and you're hideous!

Cartman

Is that a Cuckoo bird on Brit's hat?

Thanks

Isabella Gotti

Poor Brit, she needs help.

Cartman

Britney don't need no help. She needs to go home and take care of her babies. But she loves those flashing bulbs and all the attention more than her children. She ain't nothin but an attention ho.

Radical Free Agent

#3 Stephanie: No one's mocking her, although she's doing a pretty good job of it herself.

This woman ought to be at home taking a much-needed 'time-out' from the cameras and attention.

How difficult is it to stay home relaxing in one's luxury mansion, with the assistance of nannies, personal aides and housekeepers? Why does this woman continue to make a spectacle of herself at the expense of her sanity, children and career?

LT

I know she brings a lot of this on herself, she is a media attention addict amongst other things...but she is hunted worse than Princess Diana. Only tragedy in some form is going to happen. Hopefully, her children won't be with her and they will be protected.
She needs to chill, get therapy, fix the Mommy & Daddy relationship, stay out of the spot light, grow up & get her self respect back.
If not, she is doomed.
Good luck & God Bless.

Nancy

#3. How do you know she's in the throws of a nervous breakdown? If she really were going crazy she’d be in her house crying all day, or acting bizarre. Britney shops, goes out for coffee or junk food or goes to the club. Hardly crazy! Stop making excuses for her. She's knows the paparazzi are following her. She could send her assistants out to do the dirty work, but like many celebrities before her she needs the attention, she has confused those cameras for admiration and love.

Desease control

What is zanx?

KAT

AS SOMEONE WHO IS BI POLAR I CAN ATTEST SHE IS ON A DEADLY PATH PLEASE BRIT FOR YOU CHILDREN GET SOME HELP AND MEDICINE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET BETTER. YOU NEED LITHIUM AND DEPAKOTE AND AN ANTI DEPRESSANT

Unhinged

Whether it's a "nervous breakdown" or not, it doesn't make you stupid. If you even HAD a clue, you'd realize you need help.

Quit with the pity and excuses. You can't be hunted if you don't go into the forest.

Desease control

I think she doesnt warsh her hair beacuse it is fake and it well fall apart.

shes go those herpess sores on her mouth agin,,yucky,

why not hire a driver enstead of these dumb chicks she didnt even put on her seat belt.

Once agin she called fx 17 and told them where she was going...

Desease control

shes drinking her hang over cure drink.

LT

I think TMZ needs chew toys. The way they chew people up & spit them out.
Dogs...oops, no offense to dogs! They are better than people.

kill bill

I am 100% absolutley sure being , JUST ME , Is perfect. These people complain about the paparazzi yet in alot of cases seek them . Britney should be happy about the money she earned when she was , whatever she was , move on , and grow up.
Lohan from the bottom of my heart needs serious help. I mean that with love and concern. I hate to say it but i'm afraid she may close to dying from an OD. I think the clubs that let people(children) in should be shut down.
I ran clubs for years. i also had a cocaine addiction for years. It's so good don't even try it once.coke ruined several great possibilities for me. I wish i could say what's in my heart for brit,lohan,remember phoenix. Life is great now. i'm not in chains. i don't wake up trying to figure out what where all that from the night before. I swear I hope all of you find your demons , I'm stunned at how great life is.

Much Love and Peace, Kill Bill