Deep Convo with Garofalo

9/22/2007 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The ever-cheerful and heavily tatted Janeane Garofalo was spotted on trendy Robertson Blvd. yesterday, and stopped to give TMZ a lengthy dissertation on a few things; walking in L.A., the merits of Beverly Center, the United Arab Emirates, and underarm sweat. She's very well-versed.

Her engaging and, er, profound commentary has to be seen to be believed ... if not understood.

Garrulous Garofalo went on to talk about important subjects in the geopolitical scene, but the dialog was too lengthy to fit here, so TMZ put a little twist on it to make it go faster.

SO WHAT?

In Garofalo's defense:

1. Okay, she certainly wouldn't be cover girl for InStyle, but she's naturally beautiful; I mean, look at her: she's 43. Still gorgeous.

2. She is smart as hell. Interesting that she's one the few celebs that gets interviewed on the news...and actually has something to say.

3. She's just doing her thing. Give the girl a break. I bet she'd be way more fun to talk to than Paris or Britney. Or your mom.

4. No, she's not a lesbian. Really.

Cartman

Chicks like her is why there are so many more gay dudes these days.

Thanks

Elizabeth

Hysterical!

This is sad

Who is this?

sandman

I dig her:) She's HOT! I'd bang her:)...Thank you...

OMG

Hey CONKY...ummmm...HUH?

Gay Dudes because she STOLE all the GIRLS?....OMG...thats Rich@@!
Ya think maybe there r gay peeps in the world cause of other people...That is just so Disturbing on so many levels..that I am going to just leave it with a eye roll...@@..or 2...@@!

PEACE OUT! TINA

sharlvst

Slow news day?

md

nice. she took the time to stand out there in the heat and answer your stupid questions and this is what you do to her. i'd have liked to hear what she had to say. if anyone says anything intelligent just cover it up with your silly circus music, ok? we're only interested in the inane.

bob

She probably said something a bit more witty than what you'd prefer to hear from the likes of Paris Hilton. Thus you take her words and speed them up because god forbid someone laugh on this site because of a joke than because someone is a joke.

dollpartz

I wanted to hear what she said. Strange that when somebody say something 'profound' you speed thru it, isn't it??

Glisten Garbor

She's really cool..Yet they give the seriously untalented Sarah Silverman her own show..Blech!

E

I think it is really sad that when there is a celebrity who actually has some intelligent, real things to say, you speed through her words and add a "disney-esque" soundtrack to make he words unimportant and frivolous. I think JG is an amazingly well read, well spoken individual who could very well have taught a lot of people soem good information in that brief meeting, but no, it was trivialized while the "poptarts" who wear no panties are discussed over and over and over. Quite a statement for our opinion on women with brains AND beauty. And for the record, I AM a woman and I am not gay. I just think that JG is a really fascinating woman.

Democrats are evil

That was funny! Loved the music. If she's not a Democrat, she should be. Talks a lot but says a lot of nothing. Also, I think she needs to cover her entire body with more tattoos. Nothing is more attractive than a woman cover with random incoherent inkings

anonymous

Can't stand Janeane Garafolo, thought your music was a hoot...funniest thing I've heard today.

sxa

YOU IDIOTS TMZ !!! ......YOU TOTALLY DESTROYED WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY ?!?!?.......... HOW RIDICULOUS !!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments