Bruce vs. Jason

Who'd You Rather?

9/22/2007 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A happy birthday to two stars from New Jersey: Bruce Springsteen is 58 today, while "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander is 48.

Bruce Springsteen, Jason Alexander
The question is ...

The Marian Movement

TMZ why do you ALWAYS seem to want to pin a Christian Vs a Jewish person. The last three "who would you rather" are far from a coincidence. Seeing a pattern - that's not cool. Attractive people exist in all religions. Why do you see the religious gene pool as a competition? Shouldn't it be about getting on and stop wanting to kill each other?

Quit it. Both men are great.

sandygirl

I believe the song is entitled "41 Shots".

Chan

I went to school with Jay ( Jason ) and he's a 'nice guy'...talented and funny but .. Bruce- WOW ... he has that look - he can GIVE that look... he can move his body he can sing and make my head spin... I wanted to be the one up on stage with him dancing... dancing in the dark... There is NO comparison... one night with bruce - I can dream...can't I?! : )

Really?

Could you please give us a "none of the above option"?

Ewwwwwww

Jen

Bruce, no question. I have such a crush on him.

allison

ahhh neither!!!!!

notaceleb

NO THANKS. THEY'RE GUYS.

fast eddie

bruce has had so many facelifts it is not even a fair contest.

HarveyLivesOn!

I'm sure Jason is a nice guy but there's no question that I'm going with Bruce!! He looks great at 58. His birthday is September 23rd and the song is "41 Shots". I respect the police but come on, 41 shots were fired at an unarmed man. They thought he was reaching for a gun, so it's understandable that they would fire...but why 41 times? Happy Birthday Bruuuce!

MEW

I think that the "Who Would You Rather" needs to have the NEITHER option!! It applies more often than not!

BRUUUUCE

You all have no clue what REAL talent is!!!Bruce will forever rock better then any other.

Yogamom

Bruce is still a very attractive man. If he had any facelifts he would have taken care of that hairline.

Bruce still has it going on.

deezee

you're kidding, right? go back to "practicing law', harvey. you can't even get bruce's birthday right.
no wonder you have to make a career out of dogging celebrities now. missing small facts like a correct date
probably didn't go over well in the courtroom. you'll never be 1/10th the human bruce springsteen is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3