Eva Longoria: Antes de la Fama

9/23/2007 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Antes que recibio toda su fama en "Desperate Housewives," Eva Longoria no contrataba peluqueros o maquillistas profesionales! No me digas!

En Enero 2004, Eva estuvo en la portada de la revista Para Todos, y ella se hizo su mismo pelo y maquillaje! Ay Dios mio!

TMZ tiene las fotos de la belleza natural, que aparecieron en Para Todos. Disfruta!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

chris

Boy let the hate roll in. All of THAT just because an article was in Spanish???? Wow.

LRT

SPEAK ENGLISH OR GO HOME!!!!!!

:[

Yay I totally understood all of that. 6 years of Spanish class paid off. woot.

I speak da trooph

WTF???? English please, this IS still the United States!

Tara

WTF?!?!?! SPANISH?!?!?!? IF PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY THEN THEY CAN DAMN WELL LEARN TO READ AND SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

Toni

I just did a Google translator, and while it didn't get all of the words translated, I am guessing it says something to the effect of "This is the magazine spread before Eva Longoria became famous on Desperate Housewives."

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Here we go...

MustHaveTopDown

Same principal when people are speaking a language other than English in front of you. Just plain rude to make people feel left out. All of the posts on this blog should be in English, or all of them in Spanish. Take your pick.

BLINKING !!

Cual es el show ? Con todo y eso, Eva todavia se parese igual.
Por favor TMZ pongan argo enteresante. Estoy es una PORQUERIA

Julia

Um...This is an English site. Posting something in Spanish is not just wrong, but rude. If you want to post something in Spanish, create another TMZ page in Spanish. IMO, people in this country should speak English only, but since we live in a country where people can just flood into this country without learning a lick of English and be coddle by people who just want their money, or want cheap workers that will work under the table for half the amount that an English speaking American citizen, there's nothing I can do about it. While culture should be brought with you from your country, and integrated into ours, do it within our language. I should not have to learn Spanish to speak to my next door neighbor, or read something on an American based website.

mary

just a note we r in america & speak english! not spanish!

BLINKING !!

No TMZ wrote that before Eva became famous she would apply her own makeup and do her hair.
I wrote back that so what. she looks the same. and to please put something better up. This post was junk.

Wicked

I, quite frankly, don't understand why anyone is impressed with this chick. She's nothing to look at IMO. She's not very talented. She's quite ordinary and boring. She got lucky. Her husband got not-so-lucky. He'll figure it out hopefully.

parisflipflop

Oh Please people! JUSt get the translation, if it were in French no one would complain. Get the facts, Spanish speaking folks are the mayority so the media will work with that, Get over it and learn the language :)

UseYourCommonSense

Are you kidding me. It's bad enough I can't read the billboards. Now I can't read the news articles. Way to go TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments