O.J. to Handyman: "I'm Going to F***ing Kill You!"

9/23/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonO.J. Simpson had an explosive altercation six weeks ago, when he accused his girlfriend of sleeping with an ex-con handyman, according to what the worker and his wife told the New York Post.

The pair tell the Post that Simpson arrived at the home of Janos and Marlene Gonzalez thirty minutes after leaving an angry voicemail in which he accused Janos Gonzalez -- who Simpson had hired to work at his South Miami home -- of sleeping with Christie Prody, the Juice's longtime girlfriend.

According to Marlene Gonzalez, O.J. parked his car -- with his girlfriend in the front seat -- in the Gonzalez family driveway and he approached Marlene, telling her that her husband Janos had sex with Prody earlier that day. Her husband heard the commotion and came outside to tell O.J. to leave, to which Simpson responded, "Come over here. I'm going to f***ing kill you!"

Simpson then placed his hand behind him as if drawing a gun, according to Marlene. "I didn't know if he really had one." The confrontation lasted less than 15 minutes, ending when Mrs. Gonzalez called the police. O.J. then drove off. The couple filed a police report and described the incident as a verbal dispute -- no weapons were used.

Janos Gonzalez has denied he ever met Prody, but said he had heard about Simpson's relationship with her (police have responded to three domestic disputes between 2000 and 2005). But police reports and court documents obtained by The Post show Prody and Gonzalez did have a past; police busted the pair inside Gonzalez's truck on Aug. 22, 2006 for allegedly having drugs.

Miami police have not pursued the dispute case between O.J.Simpson and Janos Gonzalez.

Sad sad

In due time...........

pukey

THAT ANIMAL BELONGS IN A LOCKED CAGE.

(can't wait to hear the answering machine message) .

Bump Gossip

You forgot the next line "just like I killed Nicole mwahahaha."

THEMOMMA

TRAINWRECK !!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AND HEAR THE COLLISION ..........

Dean Martin

Hang in there Orenthal #32!!!
All of us here know they are trying to frame you. I can relate there home-skillet!
We will have a prayer for you at 9:53 PM est. for you.
Mr Simpson has brought so much joy to all of us.

1968 Heisman trophy

All the years of awesome playing.

Dective Norburg of Naked Gun.

Model for Dingo Boots

OJ if you need a couple dawgs I have some that need good homes.

Call me MV

Ms. Behavin

YIKES! I think I would have CRAPPED myself if OJ told me he was going to kill me! He needs to just disappear from society...he is a scary dude!

Bonnie

this loser is a hot-headed ticking time bomb. One has to wonder about the IQ of his girlfriend, obviously, she does not learn from other people's (Nicole and Ron's) mistakes. I would take him seriously!

Tansie

People that live in the same dumpster have a tendency to roll together

Ponzi

I don't know why this statement is newsworthy. It is a repeat of O.J.'s very limited vocabulary. This seems to be the extent of his verbal fluency.

wa wa waa

OJ'S G/F WAS JUST HAVING HER BUSH TRIMMED BY THE HANDYMAN, WHO ALSO DOES HER EYEBROWS FROM THE DEMON WORLD.

Brother Harold, S.J.

If this current Simpson bedmate meets the same fate as Nicole--and doubtless she will--I, for one, shall shed not a tear.. It's sort of like, You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas,

diane

This BEAST is on the loose. The girlfriend will turn up dead next. She's a stupid idiot for hanging out with him.

WHAT?

The book was a good read.

God bless the Browns and Goldmans

Tansie

Dang! And Gosh Darn it too! Sounds like History repeating itself with OJ. And what did OJ do? Score the winning touchdown at Polk High? Oh wait that is Al Bundy...Never Mind! : 0 )

Jill

Why didn't this man file a police report AT THE TIME against OJ. His sorry butt would be in jail pronto for a threat like this.