Brit's Bodyguard Witnessed Drug Use ... Allegedly

9/24/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' former bodyguard just appeared on "Today," where he described seeing the popwreck engage in some toxic activity on numerous occasions -- but never near her kids.

Tony Barretto, along with Gloria Allred, talked to Matt Lauer about Spears' alleged drug use, saying he witnessed her using on two occasions -- once in a club booth and again in a closed off bathroom.

Tony worked for Brit for two months after she left rehab, and says that while she was a definitely a user, he'd "never seen her use drugs in the presence of her children."

kim suck

she is a coke WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darinda

Okay He said he saw her doing drugs in front of her kids and that she was drunk in front of them...Am I the only one noticing his story starting to shift. O seriously doubt she let him come in the womens bathroom.... I'd like to know what this drug is anyone else curious??? There are lot's of drug's out there can he name one. I hope he knows no other famous person is going to trust him to hire him.. His body guarding day's are over... So far we've seen proof about lindsey Lohan and Kate Moss doing drugs so where's the proof on Britney Spear's....I'm from the show me state so show some proof already...

someone

he looks like one of the drug dealers I used to know... wonder if he is ACTUALLY the dealer and is trying to cover his a**.

someone

I'LL DO A LINE WITH YA BRIT! GIMME A CALL ANYTIME!!!

Puh-lease

I'm not a Britney fan, but I don't believe a word this guy says. He strikes me as a disgruntled ex-employee making a buck off lying about the woman who fired him. As others have said, if even part of what he says is true, why didn't he call child protection authorities (since those complaints can be made anonymously)? I see no reason to believe that anything he says is true, and the fact that he hooked up with Gloria Allred also tells me he's lying.

Karin

This new information this bodyguard is providing media etc with is very interesting but a little too suspicious. For one thing why didn't he report this sooner like months ago when working for Britney. She fired him months ago. If Britney's little boys, Sean and Jayden, were in imminent danger while in her care the bodyguard should have blown the whistle then. I think that he is shady as well as his remarks. Britney has been bombarded by press for far too long. She needs to take care of herself and her boys without any more hounding by anyone not directly involved with her life. Also Britney needs to be loved and supported more not being criticized by us all. And I would like to add that if Kevin Federline was to take a deep and close look at his life he is NO SAINT either. Love those boys Britney and take care of yourself.

mickey

darinda, thank you. i

n another interview, he said he had the bathroom "secured" and that she was taking too long, so he walked it to get her... yeah, okay. I do believe she has some type of problem, but this guy is one of them. in another interview, he claims she saw her take drugs twice, BUT NEVER IN FRONT OF THE KIDS. and said that he isn't even sure if he would call her usage of alcohol a "problem", but she would never be blitzed in front of the kids, just when she was out...

then another interview, she would break down and be drunk screaming at K-Fed on the phone, and that they were NEVER together at one time with the kids, even after the first was born... so to the woman on here that said we may have been dropped on our heads, maybe this guy was. he would be a lot more believable if he at least told the same story he got paid to do...

and i guess you don't know that he tried to extort money from her, too, but now is just choosing to sue??

Lou Lou

He seems credible to me - and of course Spears has been using drugs - didn't you all see the VMA performance? And her "exhaustion - passing out" at the Pure Nightclub event in Las Vegas?!? I mean, c'mon - whether he's in it for the money or not - doesn't matter to me - I still think he is telling the truth.

Quiet

I guess Matt lauers interview with britney spears in 2004 was all lies too about how she wanted to be a family person. Matt lauer only has liars on his show all the time.

Allison

I'm sorry, but this guy is so NOT credible, it's not even funny. If he actually witnessed all he says he did, then he had an obligation to report it at the time, no several months after he was fired. The guys looking for his 15 minutes of fame and it's disgusting.

mickey

you know what really makes me happy? TMZ backing off - there isn't 50 posts for today on her, and there are only 50 something posts before it made it to the second page - it's about time.... peach, love and happiness to y'all..

nyc

He's just another parasite. If he had only appeared in court then his allegations would have more weight, but no he's doing it for the cash. Jackass.

Michael - WDC

I have a suggestion. Why doesn't some leading commentator like Donnie Douche start a campaign to ignore Brit. If we all just ignore all this _____ (you fill in the blank), don't pay her any attention, don't book her on anything for a year, maybe, just maybe, reality ... something she's yet to have to live with, would slap her in the face. Otherwise, it will be ALL our faults when something awful happens to those kids ... or her.

nj

I I I I I STUDDER I I I I GOT FIRED CAUSE I ATE ALL HER FOOD, THIS GUYS A FAT LIAR

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments