Hayden Drops F-Bomb in Pap Crush!

9/24/2007 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere's impromptu autograph session outside of "Regis & Kelly" this morning turned so crazy, she resorted to cursing to get the paps to back off. Save the profanity, save the world!

The photogs and autograph seekers around Hayden got so close to the "Heroes" star, they almost crushed a little girl. So Hayden belted out, "Guys! You're f**kin'..." before cutting herself off.

The crowd backed off, and Hayden asked the little girl, "Are you okay?" several times before leaving. You can see Hayden (minus the cussing) on the tonight's season premiere of "Heroes."

Terry

Re # 10 by Roxana Abney
I read a lot of posts here and your tops the list for ignorance and stupidity by far.
You didn't even read the post you replied to correctly so ready to jump in with your prepared negativity upon half waking up this um afternoon.
Perhaps one day when you are sitting bedside watching someone die you will re think that post you so readily and immaturely jumped on without thinking.

sam

Only a loser would dislike this girl for protecting the child. So now we know what some of you are. Case closed.

Toomuch

So what she cursed...most of us would have done the same thing if a little girl is being crushed by some over zealous paparazzi....I know I would have! I hope the little girl is okay!

jason

One friend of Milo revealed that he and Hayden "they're definitely dating" http://e-channel.blogspot.com/2007/09/hayden-panettiere-date-with-milo.html

Belle

4. Shouldn't the headline have read:
"TMZ Papparazzis Almost Kill Little Girl"?

I 100% agree!!

Daphne

Hayden looks like she could be Paris Hilton's sister.

There is definately some resemblance to Kathy Hilton.

LAURIE

roxana : you're a b***, all the lady was saying is that it brought some happiness to the little girl. Secondly, TMZ..you get more stupid everyday. What is your problem? Why don't you pay attention to the fact that this girl is always nice and that you take advantage of her. She HAD to say something. The little girl was being hurt! WAKE UP!

Matthew Heatherly

Hayden I just watched your season opener of Heroes and it was awesome. I think you have alot of talent and are absolutley gorgeous.

-Matthew

The Marian Movement

I picked her as the one born as a man? Maybe I am Lost?

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I love it when she talks nasty. And the way she chews that gum - damn! Too bad she's the only chick like that on the planet, huh?

The Marian Movement

Don't think she is the only chick on the planet that does that. She might be the only rooster?

I love Sienna Miller and Dave Letterman. Thank GOD there is one straight man who can appreciate a real woman in your country.

missY

Katharine

It looks like she maintained her composure pretty well considering the situation. It's like world's going to end because she said the f-word.

Katharine

Oops! It's not like the world is going to end! My bad.

shovan

If my kid was almost about to be stepped on I would say the f -word more than once. Maybe some other words too but I agree with most the real issue is that fans are so star crazed they dont stop to think about their surroundings. Tmz mislead us on this one because I figured she was saying it as if she was a spoiled brat like Britney, Paris, or Lindsay to the paparazzis but she did it for a good reason

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments