The Lil and the Short of It

9/26/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Les Deux was raptastic last night, and thankfully, its infamous parking lot is big enough for two tiny emcees -- Too Short and Lil Jon.

A TMZ photog was chattin' up Too Short and Mistah F.A.B., who were so selfless that they pointed out the sudden appearance of rapper Lil Jon, who had just hopped out of his ride. TMZ's cameraman ditched Too Short, and pointed his lens over toward Jon, asking, "Who'd you rather?"

Serena Williams and Christina Milian are friends of his, so TMZ's convo with Jon was a lil' too short.

Save Joe Francis

Whaaat!! Yeeeah!

OK!

jill

george bush, and the readers at tmz, do not care about black people.
- kanye west

what?! okaaay

celebrity.web.net

aww, he's always smilin
that little guy

Uh?

Buck-toothed and all...Save your money guy....

AOC

Too Short is one of the most talented rappers on earth, he's been around for 20 years! Your photogs need a serios lesson in respect. Well i guess it is hard not to stare at that beady -eyed freak Lil John. What I want to see is a pic with his glasses off, thanks Harvey, the T.V. show is tight as hell, I can't miss it!

DJ SKrilla

Too $hort is one of the dopest, most down to earth rappers on the planet. He's on like album number 19 and has been famous since he was in highschool in Oakland. Lil john is um...... well he got famous for saying "what yeah" (ie untalented) but I think anyone in Cali and the real world would agree with Too $hort and say Lil John is nuthin but a punk Beeeyotch! Tell that TMZ camera man whatsup.... Geez

/oldskool

Logo Designers

everytime i see lil' jon i think of dave cahapelle lol

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Whaaat!! Yeeeah

Anybody

#7, was going to say the same thing!! My kids & I love Dave. His impressions of Lil' jon & "I'm Rick James, Bitch" are hilarious. I am a bad mom for letting my son buy Dave's t-shirt of his "Rick James, Bitch", but when I'm in a crappy mood, it makes me laugh.

LucyBea

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! THA BAY TO LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dru

Mistah F.A.B.- the prince of thizz u beezy. Get on his hype and Ride the Yellow Bus. Allstarz of DA original Bay Area done made big bizness. MD chains and errthang, ya feel me. Step it up or step it out

reppinthiiiiizzzzfoool

mistah fab and the rest of thizz are takin over so thizz or choke on somethin u beezies!!!

blueboxed

MISTAH FAB.... THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ

giggasist

Mistah F.A.B. is killing every rapper out there yadidamean. with a beat without a beat it dont matter. oh u want a single for the radio? Fabby Davis got you. how bout one for the club FAB? no problem for the freestyle king. watch out world we comin back but what yall dont know is we didnt go nowhere. Dont think i forgot about Short Dogg... OG triple OG been doin it since b4 my mama thought bout having me. so yeah yall lil Paparazzi better start doin your homework n get wit real story b4 anybody else. the whole bay STAND UP!!!

bob

Mistah FAB is one of the most gifted rappers on the planet. Too Short is a legend and has been puutin it down for close to a quarter of a centruy

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments