Ross the Intern Hits High C

9/27/2007 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez Hilton, looking like the hobbit who fell through a thrift shop, and Ross (still) the Intern, were outside of the US Weekly event at Opera last night, where Ross showed off his powerful pipes -- and rail-thin frame!

P-nasty was recording the twosome as they swapped scuttlebutt, when Ross abruptly blasted some Journey. Not only did Ross sing Journey, he sang it higher than Journey. Sadly, our cameraman had the mic on.

Jaginator

Ross is disgusting. He's not allowed to talk about his homosexuality, and allows himself to be the butt of jokes on Jay Leno. Hat hate HATE this freak.

Democrats are evil

You all my think that these flaming homosexuals on TV are entertaining but I see them as misfits looking for acceptance. Ross the intern and that Crocker guy should go on a date and become a couple. Who would play the male role though. Neither are qualified.

hora

i like ross, he doesn't bother me. i liked him from celebrity fit club, he just seemed like a nice person

sarah

Perez Hilton is an idiot with a big mouth cant wait till he slips up and people can verbally abuse him as he does to brit and several other celebritys , Who the hell is that nobody anyway an why the do people care what his drugged out A__S has to say anyway. Bye Perez

tam-pa

I LOVE Ross!

nj

Ross i love you

Janice

I think Perez hilton is a big fat Blow hard! He is so gross, why dosn't he go home and take that 9 hr bath that he so desperately needs. I betcha him and Ross hooked up last night...........ewwwwwwwww how gross they are!

maria32321

I wish that someone as powerful and "talent savvy" as Perez Hilton would have some kind words to say about teen pop's hottest new singer/songwriter sensation, Shamim. Afterall, it takes a serious and dedicated individual to address the music industry in such a headon and straightforward manner. Check out Shamim's new music video at www.youtube.com and type in Shamim Music Video in the search engine. If you know Perez, let him know about Shamim, he won't be disappointed.

leigh

lol i love you ross :)

pauli

Ross rocks! He's funny, kind and full of integrity. Just watch the way he treats people, it is always with respect.. Why must people judge others, because of their sexuality. Who gives a crap. Watch his actions , he's great!

Gabby's Daddy

Ross has the voice of an angel!!

MikelM

I'm just a mid-Western boy...but seriously, I don't get the whole Perez Hilton thing. He's just a big mess that drops names for his fame. You guys at TMZ do it way better than he does. For the love of God, please don't give him a job there. The Ross guy is at least funny.

Standards are badly needed.

How, how, how is this guy famous? Annoying, irritating, cloying, offensive squeaky voice, and I could go on and on. Aren't his five minutes up yet???? He's like the whiny, annoying and bizzare brother of a friend that you hide from in grade school, and I thought Kojo irked me; until I witnessed this guy. I'm totally gay tolerant. It's his personality that annoys me.

el polacko

ugh.. the gay amos 'n' andy

notaceleb

ROSS - HERE'S ANOTHER PERSON WHO FAMOUS FOR BEING FAMOUS....AND THIS GUY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY MONEY.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments