Gwen and Gavin: They're a Modern Stone Age Family!

9/28/2007 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took their son, Pebbles Kingston, out for a stroll in London yesterday.

alex

Hey Gavin, ditch the wifey and come home to pappa....who's your daddy??? j/k, but hear he does have one or two boy toys stashed away in apartments, hey, guy likes to switch up now and again, big deal.

G

To Jon, that sounds like total BS. Not Gwen or Gavin at all.

Read my comment on page 5.

alex

What gives "Gwen for Life" the right to be so sure what someone else saw/heard isn't so? After reading your epiphany on Gwen, it is reasonable to conclude that you are obcessed with gwen stefani. therefore closed minded. I understand your right as a fan is to stick up for her, but my god,,,where do you get off calling someone else a liar? It could've been no more than a bad day for her and she was tired and cranky, happens to everyone. Gwen Stefani does not walk on water, in spite of what you think. I mean, i like some of her music, but have seen her give snippy looks now and again in photos too. Doesn't mean she's always that way, some days, she probably is just fed up with stuff. I don't care how well you know her or don't know her, you don't call someone a liar, in so many words. you're obcessed, get over it already. you're book on Gwen explains it all. No disrespect intended.

alex

WHO THE HELL EVEN CARES ABOUT THESE TWO EGG-HEADS??? THEY ARE HAS-BEEN NO TALENTS!!! NO-ONE CARES!!!!!!REALLY!!!!!!

G

I didn`t say Jon was a liar. I simply said his story sounds like BS. Two different things. Maybe I did go overboard but I wanted to get my point across.

I`m through posting on this subject.

alex

you seem to spend more time on your appearance than your son's. shame on you! it's all about gwen.

alex

I think we're all a bit bored with the rossdale family story...nothing wrong with them or right with them (for that matter) just un-un-iteresting is all.

alex

Ask Ted #76, he knows it all! He's in Show Biz too! From now on it's the Ted Show and we're just props. Ted, she's probably only a b!tch to nobody's (the fans)...not to other show biz folk like yourself. Make sense to you, now, Ted?

janet

stop doing his hair liike that you really can't tell on a baby boy or girl? never know keep doing it like a girl you may get what you asked for and get a trani.

marie

how cute. i don't care what these other idiots say, Kingston is adorable with that hair.

Seriously, folks. Its just hair. Get over it.

Diana

I am tired of seeing Gwen's gums; she should either stop smiling - à la Victoria B. - or get surgery to change that ugly gummy smile.

Matthew

ugh..what a beautiful family. I hope they stay together forever

Bethany Sweet

Just goes to show - you can be gorgeous and fabulous and STILL dress your kid funny.

Lori

Wow thanks mom. Glad I look like a freaking girl. Man she bugs like no other!!

Lori

It's called a haircut Gwen.