Kelly Ripa Phone Home

9/28/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talk show host Kelly Ripa is one of the hardest working women in show business -- and it shows!

The soon-to-be 37-year-old terrestrial beauty was spotted sans makeup in New York on Thursday, looking a little out of this world. Anyone got some Reese's Pieces?

Whether all dolled up or not -- who isn't over the moon for Ripa?!

alex

well, i for one am not "over the moon" for her...i think she is out there EVERYWHERE earning all the bucks she can so as she doesn't have to stay home and actually raise her kids...why have kids, kelly? it's apparant what comes first in your life, is your career. i don't buy the little sweetie bit, it's all about you and what you want, you have more than enough money now to live the rest of your life out...what about the kids, kelly, and what they need? their mother.

alex

average cute only! no real star appeal here.

G-Man

Please explain how is Regis a"cheater"?

observer

She's cute, but I would like to buy her for what she's worth and sell her for what she thinks she's worth.

cocopuff56

That's where an overblown ego will get you. She needs to stay home and take care of her kids. Also saw her on TV and she is sooooooooo uneducated and unsophisticated. The stupidilty that comes out of her mouth is amazing. Look where we've come as a society that we think that the likes of Kelly Ripa is entertainment. Yuk!!! She has always grossed me out!!!

LMAO

she looks like the hangman stick figure.

pumpkin

Who looks great WITHOUT any make-up??? Why do you think it is a multi-billion dollar industry! I don't know of any female star that doesn't wear it and look incredible...but when they don't, we make such a big deal about it. I don't leave the house without it, but when I leave the gym, I look just like her.

whatever

I'm not a fan of this egotistical little heifer - being too skinny and too blonde does not a beauty make.

Deppendent1

Kelly "phone home and get some make up or a paper bag"

Puh-lease

Wow ... she looks completely different without makeup. I'm kinda shocked.

Sweet

Why hasn't she been wearing her wedding ring lately? HMMM, I hope her and Mark aren't having problems......Just wondering why no one has said anything about this????

BDOGBRYAN

OH BOY! WHATS UP WITH KELLY I THOUGHT SHE WAS HOT, NOT NO MORE!!!!!!

me

I tried every angle and still can't se wtf you guys are talking about. Kelly Ripa is gorgeous. This is what pretty women over 30 look like without full makeup and lighting. Deal with it. Stop using your own agendas to get the herd to call people names.

dhatcher100

i still love her

dhatcher100

look at those toned arms!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments