Kelly Ripa Phone Home

9/28/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talk show host Kelly Ripa is one of the hardest working women in show business -- and it shows!

The soon-to-be 37-year-old terrestrial beauty was spotted sans makeup in New York on Thursday, looking a little out of this world. Anyone got some Reese's Pieces?

Whether all dolled up or not -- who isn't over the moon for Ripa?!

Mark

Looks good to me.

jim

she doesn't look that bad but she has turned into a jerk that is very impressed with herself. if you ever watch that show when regis is not there, you realize how untalented she really is.

Mark

She looks great. Wish more of the stars were like her, A GREAT MOM.

cameron

My best friend did some lighting design work in her apartment a few years ago, and he told me she was not nearly as pretty as she looks on tv. He also said she was kind of abrupt and bitchy. But the craziest thing was the way she punished her daughter. Lola (who would have been around three at the time) was crying, and Kelly put her in the closet and told her "you're not coming out until you stop crying!" Not kidding folks, this really happened.

kenny

SHE LOOKS LIKE A CRACK WHORE WITHOUT MAKEUP....YUCK

Sharona

Now that's something I could eat three times a day......

Lisa

She has a job, endorsements, a husband and 3 kids that she actually raises, which is very unusual for celebrities. So what if she looks tired on her way to work....who doesn't?

ahahaaaaa

One time she was on the show and she didn't wear any makeup to show everyone what she looked like with out it and she lokked GROSS. So this is not just her on a bad day. It is her with no makeup on.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

she just needs a protien rub on that face

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Props to Ripa. She ripped into Rosie that day, remember? Rosie accusing her of being homophobic after that Clay Aiken fiasco even when Aiken himself never admitted to being gay. Rip(ed) her ass live on her own show. Beautiful!!!

And Ripa looks great. In a just woke up from bed kind of way...
If you know what I mean...

ahahaaaaa

Some people do not need makeup #39 I look better with out. But I don't look bad without it. So speak for yourself PUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!!1

ahahaaaaa

Sorry I meant I look better with it but I don't look bad with out it. I do not have to wear it at all times.

anonymous

KELLY IS BUTT UGLY WITHOUT MAKEUP

YUCK

Glisten Garbor

She looks pretty darn good without makeup.

Jacomo1025

Man, that is one rough stretch of road!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments