Kelly Ripa Phone Home

9/28/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talk show host Kelly Ripa is one of the hardest working women in show business -- and it shows!

The soon-to-be 37-year-old terrestrial beauty was spotted sans makeup in New York on Thursday, looking a little out of this world. Anyone got some Reese's Pieces?

Whether all dolled up or not -- who isn't over the moon for Ripa?!

L.S

She's way to full of herself i can just see her & marc at home fighting over who's better looking.

Brendolyn

I don't think she's all that bad looking without makeup but I've stopped watching Live because I think she's gotten more annoying this past year. She constantly interrupts the guests and makes everything all about her. It seems like she can't stand to have the attention off of her for a minute. I used to think she was cute in a girl-next-door kind of way but now she's bought into the you can't be too skinny mentality and she looks like a matchstick which is what makes her look so haggard as well. I wish she would gain about 15 lbs and share the limelight and then I'd start watching the show again.

Standards are badly needed.

Kelly is great. That being said, the electricity and chemistry between Kathy Lee Gifford and Regis when Lee appeared for that anniversary show was instantly so much greater than between Reg & Kelly that it floored me. It was only a few minutes, but it was palpable. Kathy Lee and Reg had something exraordinary, and I like Kelly.

stan

please how do most women look w/o make up

I laugh at other's misfortunes

YIKES!! Total tweeker look!!

bitchlibnwhat

I REMEMBER HER FROM DANCE PARTY USAAND THEN ALL MY CHILDREN SHE SEEMED COOL NOW SHE IS A SNOT TEEEE!

kathy

She will be 37 next month and quite frankly, she does look awful.

Kat

Clay Aiken is prettier than her now.

Kat

Clay is prettier than her. LOL!

Kat

Was Dance Party U.S.A. filmed in Camden, New Jersey? I remember that show quite well when everyone's hair was permed and the girl's wore those banana clips.

No pantie lines

I'm sorry, but she is the most self absorbed, conceited, skank that has ever lived. I remember on one show when Jeff Probst was filling in and Kelly made a comment that her upper arms were so fat that they "looked like bat wings" and Probst said something on the lines like get over yourself already. Amen to that. To watch her now on the show, she LOVES to THINK she's all of that and then some. Regis would be sooooo much better off without stupid Kelly. It's so forced for them to be together on the show it's pathetic. You can just see the vulcher in Kelly eyes, waiting for something to happen to Regis so she can take over. #8 - you have it right on! ICK, ICK, ICK......

Terry

I have been waiting for divorce papers to show up at court. Don't tell me her hubby don't play.
The saying working my fingers to the bone wasn't meant to be taken literaly.

LikeRegisandKelly

Kelly adds spice to R&K. She is a hard working Mom and wife. She works hours so that she can be home with her children and tells many stories of just staying home and doing normal things with her family. I live the R&K show and if you don't like them...don't watch.

She looks fantastic!! She has been working out and her body looks great.

She does a lot for charity, but does not publicize and dwell on it like others do.

Hmmmmmm

When you see the great majority of celebs pics without make up they look pretty bad....seen Pam Anderson with no make up?? (I mean look at her FACE not boobs, guys!!) I wouldn't recognize half of these people on the street if not for the crazy camera's following them around....even while they pee !!

Nickers

I don't think the recent pictures TMZ has been posting are for real pictures but rather doctored or something........just like w/ the that picture of Pamela Anderson a few days ago either these pctures are doctored or these women use some miralce working make-up....I want to know what kind of make-up it is too!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments