Rihanna

Que Bella Ella Ella Eh Eh

9/28/2007 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It should be illegal for teenagers to be this hot! Megan's Law!

0928_rihanna_getty-1
19-year-old Barbadian beauty Rihanna worked the runway like an old pro at the Dsquared2 fashion show in Milan on Thursday. Do the Naomi Campbell walk!

Rihanna's so gorgeous -- it's creepy!

notaceleb

But, just don't do the Naomi Campbell cell phone throwing walk.

no pervs allowed

BREAKING NEWS: TMZ "reporters" (hacks) still lusting after young girls, while posting from their bedrooms in grandma's basement. No it wasn't Hayden Pathetic this time, but another butter-face R-hor-ianna. Rose colored glasses not included. More to come... Watch for the countdown until Miley Cypuss turns 18 -- exclusively on TMZ TV.

appltini

She is beautiful! She was great on the VMA's with Chris Brown.

notaceleb

So, does this girl actually have a job in entertainment? Or, is she just a space filler? She, like a hundred other people whose pics end up on TMZ, doesn't look familiar in the least.

smartypants

i bet you are one ugly hermaphrodite (this means that you have the sexual organ or both male and female, dummy). ScoopTMZ. I'm sure you have absolutely no room to throw stones.

smartypants

Then you should get out more rat-rat-you-mama-is-fat....

victoria

Umm...she just has the biggest song of the year.

moretocome

Is she pregnant?

Booboo

Where have you been, Rat-a-Tat-Tat? Rihanna is only the hottest singer in show business right now. I don't pay much attention to music these days, but even I know who she is. Her song "Umbrella" went to the top of the charts early this summer and stayed there for a long time. My husband is not a music fan, but he became familiar with Rihanna after she appeared on the TV series "Las Vegas". Since seeing her on that show, he's downloaded some of her songs, and looks forward to hearing more from her.

Anna

She sings "Under My Umbrella". Actually, I don't think she a good singer. She should be a model.

Emm

Uhhh, have you seen her before her nose job and boob implants? Another normally pretty girl that has had work done.

Seriously

Anyone see the episode of My Super Sweet 16, that Rihanna was in? REMEMBER?!? Some young brotha with a rich and famous (?) father, (was he a producer?), went and asked her to be his date to his Super Sweet 16 party, and she said yes. And if I remember correctly, he took her to the party, and then pretty much flat-out ignored her the whole night! Bet he's sorry now!

I love her umbrella video! She has really taken off since sleeping with JayZ - ooooops, was I supposed to keep that a secret?

Rocky

I think she's stunning.
Plus, I haven't heard anything bad about her yet.. no DUI's and drugs or in and out marriages yet. double bonus to her!

Linzo

She is a very attractive young lady, keep up the good work. you look good in that dress.

Robyn

She is very pretty but could cover "the girls" a bit more than she does. Enuf cleavage already.....yeah you and young and beautiful but someday those sweater puppies will be hangin in yer waistband of yer pants!! Just kidding.....she is gorgeous BUT that Umbrella...ella....ellla....ella. song is SO FRICKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments