"Rock of Love" Stripper Cries Foul!

10/1/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes true love isn't skin deep. On Sunday's finale of "Rock of Love," has-been Poison rocker Bret Michaels chose between stripperlicious Heather and pink-haired pixie, Jes. And even though Heather had Bret's name tattooed across the back of her neck -- Bret pointed his pinkie to select Jes.

Not surprisingly, Heather was pretty pissed, posting on MySpace that she was misrepresented in the final episode, boohooing that editing made her look way more insensitive on their final date than she really was.

She was upset that she didn't rock the aging rocker. Heather wrote, "I am so heartbroken and appalled that I look so insensitive in the finale."

When Bret asked if he could have both girls, Heather says she "absolutely, 100 percent did not say I would share him. We both said no." Once again, Heather blames editors. "I am soooo appalled by that -- as if the stipper [sic] thing wasn't enough, (which I quit doing months ago) -- or pretty much never showing one bad thing about Jess, I got ran through [sic] the coals and heartbroken once again." Appalling!

Jennifer

I have seen Poison perform twice in the past two years and Bret definitely isn't healthy or taking care of himself. You would think he would (eventually) grow up.

Joshua Smith

We all knew it was going to be Jess all along (and Brett had to know.) Jess was the only sane woman in attendance. Jess would make an awesome girlfriend.No comment about Heather (because it is all very bad.)

paisley40

The woman is a stripper for God's sake! Every other word out of her mouth was f***. She dressed like a hooker, acted like a hooker, and pretty much presented herself as a no class dumb blond. What does she expect??? Besides, the fact that she wanted to have a relationship with THAT LOSER just about says it all. All these people need to be sterilized so that their genes don't get passed on - ever!!!!!

Justin is Calling

I wouldn't be suprised if Big John was tapping Bret's ass behind the scenes. Did that seem at all homosexual to anyone else? Like they showered together everyday. I kept expecting Big John to say "No one powders Bret's balls better than I do."

SongwriterSam

I knew he'd pick Jess from the start.

dee

so stupid he could do better just going out and meeting normal women.
Yep this show was a joke.

KRISTI

I AM SO HAPPY THAT BRET PICKED JESS. I THINK SHE IS A VERY PRETTY GIRL AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO FIX HER HAIR, UNLIKE HEATHER. I AGREE W/JESS WHEN BRET ASKED IF THEY BOTH WOULD BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. WTF?!! HEATHER JUST WANTED TO BE A ONE, BUT JESS WANTED TO BE 'THE ONE'. IM SO GLAD JESS WON AND SHE IS ALSO RIGHT WHEN SHE TOLD HEATHER THAT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE PHYSICALLY WAS THAT HEATHER HAD BOOBS AND JESS COULD GET THOSE TOMORROW IF SHE WANTED. I THINK BRET MADE THE BEST CHOICE OF HIS LIFE AS WOMEN ARE CONCERNED PLUS WHO WANTS TO BE WITH A SLUTTY ASS DANCING HOOKER W/BAD 80'S HAIR, YOU CAN GET THOSE ANYWHERE BUT A GOOD GIRL WITH HEART AND SOUL IS HARD TO FIND. HASN'T HEATHER EVER SEEN 'FLAVOR OF LOVE', SHE COULD HAVE LEARNED A THING OR TWO FROM NEW YORK AND HER WHORE'N WAYS, THEY DON'T PAY OFF.

Joan Sanchez

WOW! i am impressed that Bret could make an intelligent decision picking Jes! She may be young but seems to be geniune.
Heather maybe nice but the hair trumps all that maybe good in her! Stop living in the 80's and step into 2007!

P-Type

Jess was the only pretty face and body on the show- I hope he doesn't play her. Jess rocks and haa class and style!!!!!

KRISTI

I'm glad Bret picked Jess, I just hope they are still when the reunion airs this week. keep the fingers crossed..

Katbalu

ROCKON BRET MAN YA MADE THE RIGHTCHOICE

IFI WERE A MALE WOULDDO THE SAME THING

LOVE YOUR MUSIC

desphouswyf

He is old enough to be her DAD . Bret needs t ogrow up. Even though she seems mature she will long for a younger man. Diabetis runs in my family and it can also lead to impetence. Why would she want a guy that has to wear a rag on his head every minute?

KRISTI

i wonder what lacey's dad really thought of his daughter when the show aired. things that make you say hummmmmm.

meme

Got agree with Get a Life(#14).....I also agree with #15 ewe.....Sad part is he chose the NICE girl...how long will she last? I am surprised they're not promoting "Rock of Love:Season 2" yet......Also, is it just me, or was Heather a bit Drag queenesque??????I think they made her look particularly clownish at the end.......compared to Jes who looked gorgeous.......Jes just seemed to fit Bret....but, this is probably already "last season"......

Mimi

Heather said he should have picked her even if he dumped her the next day and went after Jess just because she got scarred for life with a tattoo with his name! When are these b***** going to learn not to tattoo names on their bodies?

She only got that tattoo because she thought that was a sure way to win the contest!

Good thing he picked the much cuter and nicer Jess!