Britney Ignites Hotel Beatdown -- Cops Called

10/2/2007 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after Britney Spears arrived at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills last night, a member of hotel security was knocked out -- allegedly by a trespassing paparazzo!

It was pure chaos outside the five star hotel last night, with panicked security chasing photogs off the property as Spears checked in.

TMZ shot video of a car leaving the scene at a high rate of speed, allegedly with the assault suspect inside.

Sharona

I think if people are really concerned about helping Britney the first thing that should happen is....LEAVE HER ALONE!

Toni

Lmao at $42. You are making threats to someone who made a comment. So sad. Almost as sad as Britney's problems. I agree trouble follows her dude, ding dang.

Carolina

I heard x17 is in charge of this mess. Man when you make a deal with the devil it really bites you in the ass afterall. I hope they arrest them. This invasion is to out of control. Someone is going to get hurt. X17 is going to drive Britney Spears to her grave.Which I'm sure they will have exclusive pictures too.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

43. RE: BRITNEY SPEARS SAGA. I WANT TO KNOW WHY A LOW LIFE LIKE FEDERLINE IS BEING PORTRAYED BY THE TABLOIDS AS SOME KIND GOOD DAD. I WANT TO KNOW WHY IT IS OKAY THAT HE MARRIED HER FOR MONEY, NEVER LOVED HER, SET OUT TO DESTROY HER AND TAKE EVERYTHING BUT SHE IS THE BAD ONE? HE IS A CRIMINAL - EXTORTIONIST - AND A BAD ROLE MODEL ON SO MANY LEVELS FOR THOSE BOYS. WHY DOESN'T THE MEDIA REPORT THAT? BRITNEY AT LEAST MADE HER OWN MONEY, WORKED VERY HARD FOR IT, AND DIDN'T RESORT TO MARRYING FOR IT. I HAVE KNOW MOMS WHO HAVE DONE FAR WORSE THAN ANYTHING BRITNEY HAS DONE, DIFFERENCE- NO TABLOIDS AROUND TO POISON THE MINDS OF THE PUBLIC. I AM SHOCKED AT THAT JUDGE AND IF BRITNEY TURNS UP DEAD I HOPE FEDERLINE CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. THERE IS MORE THAN ONE WAY TO MURDER, AND I BELIEVE HE HAS IT DOWN TO A SCIENCE.
WHERE ARE THE WOMEN RIGHTS PEOPLE? BRITNEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GO OUT EVERY NIGHT AS LONG AS HER BOYS ARE BEING CARED FOR AT HOME. WHAT SHE DOES WHILE NOT IN THEIR PRESENCE SHOULD NOT COUNT AGAINST HER. I AM NOT PAINTING HER AS MOTHER OF THE YEAR BUT SHE CERTAINLY DOES NOT DESERVE TO LOOSE HER BOYS AND PAY MORE MONEY TO THAT CRIMINAL. WHY DON'T YOU REPORT THAT TMZ?"

Brit, hon, it's time to give it a break and get some rest. Yes, I know it's you. The ALL CAPS and hillbilly vernacular were a dead giveaway. You're obviously overwrought. Unplug the pooter and take a nap. Eat some protein. Take a hot bath and use soap everywhere.

Alice

This woman just lost custody of her children, how much longer can she go on with her wild and not caring attitude???? At least now she come and go as she pleases, maybe it really is best for the children. I guess there will be more money in Kevins pocket. because he really is a gold digger. MORE MORE FOR ME, YEAH!!!!!! That was the only reason he married her in the first person, what a stupid broad!!! I kind of wonder why she had them in the first place. Lets just hope she doesn't do something stupid again!!

Toni

Now we have terriorst on the thread? What does your comment have to do with Brit 42?
All terrorist should be killed on spot.
Now Britney is begging for more attention, ding dang.

Toni

Kudos to #43. I was wondering that myself. His day is coming, soon. Britney said he was the biggest mistake she ever made in her life. She is right about that.
#49 why don't you step into the light, ding dang, I guess people like you just want others to die. What a shame.

Old, tired, crazy, psycho Britney SUCKED

Why do all these papz sound like they should be riding camels and have towels on their heads?

Em

Why was Britney checking in to a hotel in BHills? Doesn't she live very close by? Did she DRIVE there with her INVALID DRIVER'S LICENSE? I am guessing there isn't anything any one person in her life can do until she: 1. Hurts herself; 2: Hurts her children; 3. Hurts someone else; 4. All of the above.

5 cent

What you guys don't know is that the Pennisula Hotel has a Carl's Jr in the rotunda. Britney can get room service. That's why she stays there.

Switch

Didn't your mother tell you to look both ways before crossing the road ?

Jennie

I am neither a fan nor an apologist for Kevin Federline, but I've said this before. No matter what his shortcomings, NO ONE has ever accused him of being a bad father. Shar Jackson raves about his parenting abilities and the times he has those children in his custody there has never been a reported incident (and you know it would be reported) of any kind of abuse or neglect. He's made sure Britney's family gets to see the children (whether or not that's a good thing at this point, I don't know...Lynn surely didn't do a good job with her own daughter).

I am most afraid of the "Susan Smith Syndrome"; it saddened me to see her lose primary custody, but I've had fears for a long time that she will simply drive off PCH and into the ocean with those little boys placed (incorrectly) in the back seat. The judge's fears are valid. And, she made no effort to follow even one of his directives.

The girl needs help and these mandated reporters need to step in and, even against her will, make sure she gets it. She is a danger to herself and others and I hate to see a young, talented woman lose her life, or take the lives of her children while she is so messed up.

God Bless her and Godspeed. Most of all, God Bless those children. I do not want to be blogging, "...may they rest in peace...." at a later date.

Jennie

PHiL

Only a matter of time before X17 kills someone.

Lynnie

Well now that she doesnt have her kids she is free to leave LA that she claims to hate to get her life back on the track. But will she? of course not...

PHiL