Fairplay Gets Tossed

The Video Evidence

10/3/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a stitched-up lip and typically defeated demeanor, Jonny Fairplay exclusively told TMZ his side of the incident, giving a special "You're mean!" message to Danny Bonaduce.

Now TMZ has video of the altercation between reality stars Bonaduce and Fairplay that resulted in a bloodied Fairplay going home in an ambulance.

In the clip, Bonaduce interrupts the "Survivor" star as he's introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards last night. Jonny does his signature monkey humping move (as seen in the "Survivor: Pearl Islands" opening) -- and things go downhill from there.

Franko

What would Judge Judy say about this one........... Fairplay you moron you got what you deserved for jumping on another person without their permission, what did you think was going to happen to you.........case dismissed, Bert get this idiot out of my court room. Case Closed

wa wa waa

I SMELL A RAT HERE..AFTER WATCHING DANNY'S "OTHER" CLIPS, I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THIS WHOLE THING WAS STAGED W/ THE HELP OF HULK HOGAN. LOOK UP DANNY'S PAST SUMMER'S PRESS CONFRENCE CLIP..STAGED! HULK FLEW IN FROM CLEARWATER TO HELP W/ THE MOVES. TMZ IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY BY SHOWING THE FAIRPLAY STUTTERING MEANIE COMMENTS THE DAY BEFORE..LOOK UP THE CLIP W/ HULK HOGAN CHOKING RICHARD BELZER..THERE ARE SOME AMAZING SIMILARITIES..WHY ARE WE ONLY SHOWN A CAMERA ANGLE THAT FAILS TO SHOW FACE/STAGE IMPACT. WHY DIDN'T JOHNNY SHOW US HIS MISSING TOOTH. HE MAY HAVE SWALLOWED IT AND IS WAITING TO POOP IT OUT..

dearlydead

I wanted to see someone punch Jonny Fairplay out back when he was on "Survivor," and pulled his little "dead grandmother" ruse.

Go, Danny! It was long overdue.

Anthony

test please

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

At first, I thought Danny was totally innocent, but then I saw the tape. It starts funny, but when Johnny jumps up and starts "humping" him (for the lack of a better word)............that's where Danny's muscle and Johnny's lack of weight created a horrible accident. I doubt that Danny intended to hurt him.

I do think Danny is going to be sued. There appears to be significant damage done to Johnny's face. Whatever he did on a reality show years ago............ he doesn't deserve to be severely injured when he was merely presenting an award and Danny came up on stage "uninvited". Everything was funny until Johnny jumped on Danny. He could have joked it off vs. starting anything physical.

I hope Johnny has a speedy recovery and that Danny has some money saved up..........

Fairplaysucks

I watched a video yesterday where Fairplay was making fun of a stuttering guy and I thought it'd be great if someone smashed this punk in the mouth. Thanks Danny! I will watch this video again and again!

sternbo

donny is a big douche, sooner or later some one will bust him up for this,

Danny did nothing wrong by flipping that JackAss!!!!!! If he would have jumped on me like that He would be spending alot of time in the Hospital !!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS A FACT !!!!!!!!!

MadMonica

I dunno. They both kinda came off like dinks. I mean, what kinda a-hole goes on stage during someone else's spot and "informs" them people hate them? I mean, I hate both these guys so I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Johnny Weasel get dumped, but come on. Danny came off as yet another bully boy lookin' for a fight. Typical "short man" syndrome in action right there.. and I ain't talkin' about his height either....

wa wa waa

BONADUCE TRAINING FILM PROVIDED BY HULK HOGAN:

AT 5:45 INTO THE CLIP, YOU WILL SEE BELZER DROP TO THE GROUND..BUT WE DO NOT SEE THE MOMENT OF IMPACT! HE HAS A TURNIP STUCK IN HIS COLLAR TO SHOW BLOOD. THIS WHOLE THING IS A SHAM! HERE'S PROOF, LOSERS!

CAST OF CONSPIRATORS:
JOHNNY FAIRPLAY
DANNY BONADUCE
HULK HOGAN
BROOKE HOGAN
MISTER T
ADRIANNE CURRY
DR. PHIL ( I HATE THAT GUY)!

MadMonica

Oh, pardon me, I spelled his name incorrectly. It should be "Jonny Weasel" rather than "Johnny." It's very important to get names correctly. Please forgive my faux paux. *snickering behind the keyboard*

Christine

I thought this was hilarious!!!! Johnny deserved to get tossed - but what's so funny is that you can tell that Danny just lightly tossed him...and the way Fair-gay walked off the stage.

Danny should not be charged with this it was self defense to sexual assault at the very most.

frank farrell

THE FUNNIEST PART WAS THE AUDIENCE WAS THERE LIKE 4 PEOPLE THERE DANNIES DUMBASS BRADY CO-STAR AND HIS PATHETIC GIRL FRIEND. NEVER HEARD OF THE AWARDS SHOW BEFORE EITHER. DANNY IS A PATHETIC STEROID INDUCED CAT.

Danny did nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Johnny Jackass would have jumped on me like that
I would have body slammed his ass through the concrete. Then I would have stomped the hell out of him.............THATS THE SIMPLE FACTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't care who likes what I said. Too Damn Bad !!!!!!!!!!!!

BY MARVIN JOHNSTON

Ellen

Jonny Fairplay, what a piece of trash. I'd have tossed him too.