From Curry's Lips

To Bonaduce's Fists

10/3/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"America's Next Top Model" winner/"My Fair Brady" wife Adrienne Curry weighed in on last night's brawl between reality TV has-beens Danny Bonaduce and Jonny Fairplay -- and she says she started the fight!

1003_curry_fm_tmz-1
Curry claims that she's the one who goaded Bonaduce into busting Fairplay's face. On her blog, she explains that Danny asked her if he should "'go up there and tell him what a douche he is?' " while Fairplay was announcing an award.

"Naturally, I say YES! Then he tells me 'Do you want me to tackle him?' Silly me, I said 'DO IT DANNY!!!' I then proceeded to cheer Danny's name till [sic] he got up to walk on stage."

Curry says Bonaduce went up to Fairplay and taunted him, telling him, "'None of these f**king people like you, man.' It seemed like he was just having fun, so I cheered him on." But when the fight turned physical, Curry reconsidered.

"I feel TERRIBLE! I know it wasn't my fault that Jonny was STUPID enough to try to piss off Danny, but I know Danny might not have gone up there if I hadn't cheered him on," said Curry. She then added that she secretly thought it was "a little awesome ... I'm going to hell in a f**king hand basket!" And she's taking Danny Bonaduce with her!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ronald

wow shes so beautiful specialy in her shiny outfits wow wish she grab my neck like that what a lucky guy

Pamela

good grief, can't this broad just shut up and accept that her 15 minutes are up.

mstff

this girl is an idiot and a piece, albeit pretty, of trash

Cartman

Peter Brady's wife conspires with Danny Partridge to take out Survivor's lamest participant ever. Yeah, that was a REAL Reality awards show.

Thanks

Machelle

I'm surprised Johnny Fairplay's mouth hasn't
sent him to the hospital before this!
Good for you, Danny!
I Can't wait to see the video!

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

But SHE IS REALLY STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES...SHE IS A TRUE IDIOT...PETER BRADY SHOULD DIVORCE THIS CRAZY BITCH....LOL

Erika

Lord have mercy, this bitch is crazy!

Bob

NEWS FLASH...No one cares (except but for Curry's Boobies)!!!

All three of them are douchebags--

Diana

www.CreateRichesOnline.com
www.CreateRichesOnline.com
www.CreateRichesOnline.com
www.CreateRichesOnline.com
www.CreateRichesOnline.com

M

Where was Brady Boy@?....oh thats right, he doesnt go out to clubs - Brady +Bonaduce=muscle sandwich with adrian in the middle like a pickle

jluvsdarren

What is up with her? She needs to go back to where she came from!

ZZZZZZZ

Id love tio eat that!!

writergal

ah, good you admitted contributing to the assault on someone. oh, wait, maybe the real crime is that bonaduce can be goaded into doing something under 'peer pressure' -- do it danny, do it...please, I'm trying to teach my teenagers not to fall for this crap...what's his excuse?

LMAO

Omg this woman's 15 min isn't up yet?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments