Who Knew Piven Was Hardcore?

10/4/2007 2:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeremy Piven may play a slimy Hollywood agent on "Entourage," but underneath that pompous exterior is a rock God. Kind of.

Piven was in the crowd at a Metal Skool concert at the Key Club in Hollywood on Monday night. When the band spotted him in the crowd, they dragged him up on stage to play drums on the AC/DC classic, "Back in Black."

And he kinda rocked it! Judge for yourself.

JP

Did his hairplugs affect his playing at all?

MacArthur

HORRIBLE drumming. Stick to acting. And who are these geeks anyway? Can't they speak a single sentence without the profanity. And they do know the 80s are over? Right?

Mr. Hater

They don't get any more assholish and pretentious than this guy.

Nice fake hair, Piven. Nice the way you're trying to be 22 when you're really a disgusting old man. Nice.

I want to be like this douche some day.

JP

Well, now how do you like that? Yesterday, I got my first "first" ever. And it happened again today. Things are definitely looking up for me. I suspected that I was in the running, which is why I kept my joke short and didn't really get to develop anything suitable for such an esteemed forum as "first". But, in light of this honor, I would like to first thank my employer, who pays me a lot of money while also affording me plenty of time to browse TMZ and make comments. I'd also like to thank my wife, in spite of the fact that I did awake her last night for a little action, only to find she hadn't showered and there was a slight aura of day-old A$$. I can overlook that. Finally, I'd like to thank Jeremy Piven, without whose pompous attitude in spite of the worst hairline outside of that guy from "King of Queens", none of this would have been possible. Thank you.

Cinderella

Hey good for you Jeremy !!!

It looked like he was nicely casually dressed enjoying some wine and hanging out with his friends and he can ROCK!!!!!!! Personally I thought it was pretty cool - It showed you had class, guts and talent!

Chris

And he's STILL gross. He is always trying SO hard to look cool, but he's just too old and too bald. Give it up, Jeremy; you're making a 24/7 ass of yourself.

hmm

Lmao....um.....stick with your day job.....wait.....does Entourage count as a day job? Um...get a day job first Piven....and stick to it....boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

W T F ?

Yawn....

yikes

piven is smokin' hot. seriously. with hair or without, he can bounce around my bedroom anytime he wants.

JAA

Jeremy Piven is a bloated dolt. Pretentious is one of his good traits.....gross. The girls who were screming must have been wasted.....he is definitely a 2 bagger.....

London

Jeremy is cool! Why you baggin?
I see MS alot. Was lucky to see them when Kelly Clarkson hit the satge with um. Too bad I missed this one.

Tobi

Jeez....can't the guy go out and have a little fun without everyone picking him apart? He *knows* he's not a professional drummer, why would you criticize him for taking the opportunity to jam with a band he clearly likes?

anthonysdreamgirl**

Have to agree with Yikes, I think he's a cutie. And he's cooler in my book now that i see he likes old school metal. Now that's hip! ;-)

jEnsmo

Good at doing at least 1 song...and he's a pretty dang good actor....................but yeah, he seems to be one of the most self-centered pricks out there.

=*DJ FunkyGrrL*=

I'm not sure 'Back in Black' is that hard to play

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments